Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cars and Chases

Anon,
You have plenty of things from your childhood you can be 'running' from. The Dementors could easily apply toy your father {and mother by her coalescing to his wishes} . The feeling you are smaller than your actual size suggests inferiority traits. That could be a result of childhood and parenting {people evolve differently although have pretty much similar experiences}. What needs to be understood are the unconscious energies that formed your psyche and personality and how they affect and motivate your actions as an older teen. This will require therapy {we all have issues that do} from a trained therapist or psychologist. The trust you put into people and can't let go of would be a result of these unconscious energies. Getting to those issues would be important since it is likely an ongoing issue and will remain so until the issues are understood and either resolved.

Suggestion. As a writer it may do you well to learn to express yourself through your writing. What is repressed, built up emotional energies that need a release, can find an outlet through creativity. My own negative experiences as a child {which motivated me down the wrong path for the first 42 years of my life} found expression in my learning web design and through my dream work. One important aspect of the psyche that Jung gave great emphasis to was the creative self. Through the muses we not only find universal patterns {mythology} that apply to each individual life {yours may be the Dementors of Harry Potter} but an outlet to express what is within. This is the usual path for most artists whether they be writers, musicians, poets, artists, etc. Mt Myths-Dreams-Symbols {which I started in 1998} was my outlet, my other self expressing my true being as I traveled the path to self discovery {psychological}. Take the negatives and learn to express them in your writing. This is good therapy and in the process you lean so much about yourself that can have a healing effect . Not only that you are sharing your experiences so others who have similar emotional pain can find solace from your writing. You are in essence using your spiritual identity because by sharing from the creative soul is a spiritual endeavor. Immerse yourself in these aspects of creativity and see where it leads. If you are doing what you love most doing then you are performing self therapy, self healing. This was/is my path and the results were a transformation of the old to the new. The new is what is already within you, you need only to bring that true person out. Do it with your writing, your creative self.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, Jerry. You've helped a lot. Think I'll be doing a lot more writing and trying to repair everything I've been repressing... You're a great dream analyst, and you probably deserve to be paid for this - I'm just glad you aren't charging. It says a lot about you and your character. Thanks for allowing me to discover what I need to do.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17/Female VA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Of course

Thank you, Jerry. You've helped a lot. Think I'll be doing a lot more writing and trying to repair everything I've been repressing... You're a great dream analyst, and you probably deserve to be paid for this - I'm just glad you aren't charging. It says a lot about you and your character. Thanks for allowing me to discover what I need to do.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17/Female VA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Of course

stats from 7-14-10 to the present