Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 Destructive Dreams

Hi everyone and Jerry,

I wanted to post my last 3 dreams here. I feel there is a thread. I have been overwhelmed with my emotions in my real life and the dreams reflect it. Hoping to get additional ideas to understand myself more.

First dream: I was on a road trip with my family. All of a sudden in front of us far far away we see an explosion as big as a Hiroshima nuclear explosion.

Second dream: I am walking past in a bathroom, past my mother and father. Then all of a sudden my father's penis drops off and lands in my palm. I look at it.

Third dream: My family including myself are taken to a concentration camp. An officer comes to our house and tells us to follow him. We are taken on a small boat. I look at my mother and we both are in deep sadness and overwhelming fear.

Thank you and appreciate your comments
Magdalena

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: 3 Destructive Dreams

Magdalena,
Let me put the three dreams together and see what comes from that narrative.

The dreams seem to indicate continuous emotional 'explosions' as a part of your life {road trip}. These incidents may be at times disabling {nuclear} and may involve projecting anger onto others {either someone projecting onto you or/and you onto others}. There is a need to relieve these energies which may have to do with relationship with your parents, especially your father who may have had power over you that you unconsciously do not want to express {known experiences made or forced into the unconscious}. The penis symbol represents power and possibly sexual energy. They may have been used against you and/or by you. You feel/felt imprisoned in your early family life by someone who was able to command you to follow that person. From those experiences your life is 'concentrated' in emotional turmoil. You and your mother are in the same boat which makes your father a likely candidate.

Does this fit in your life, past and present?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present