Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Running to Catch an airplane

Recently, almost every night I have this dream.
I am at the airport, I am going somewhere ( although I don't know where).
In my dream I am looking at the departure board and apparently there is no info for my destination, but all of a sudden there is an announcement about my flight and the terminal; and I start running so fast towards that terminal which was apparently in the announcement .
The terminal night after night is the same I am running past people with luggages and there is this escalator which I run up to it and children at the top are on the moving belt which is going towards the plane. Finally I am at the plane and I wake up.
I am having this dream almost every night for past two weeks and I don't know why?
Why the escalator and why children at the top on a moving belt which by the way I am able to walk on it and smile at the children
Can you please explain the interpretation of this dream

Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45, London, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Running to Catch an airplane

K,
My sense is there is a departure from your regular routine, or desire/need for one. The airport would represent the 'departure', possibly pointing to a new adventure, routine or/and location. This is not your usual personality and it has come upon you rather suddenly. What you feel and what you actually do may be two different things. Not only would this involve a freedom from restrictions in your waking life environment but also a change of personal attitudes you have developed from childhood {children at top of elevator-the mental processes from childhood}. It will require a new level of consciousness to achieve {elevator}, putting your original attitudes away and developing new ones.

Because these dreams have occurred recently and continuously would suggest either your attitudes have changed recently or/and the pressures of the old self have become so intrusive you need to develop new attitudes, find new opportunities in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present