Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
earthquake or weed? maybe none of them :D

We had a resting room at work. I went there to take a nap and set an alarm for 20 minute later. I laid down on floor and try to sleep. Here is what I dreamed:

I was at work, doing my stuff and a bit angry about whatever it was going on. I share a room with my boss and a coworker. After a bit was so angry about what happened earlier that I though let it be and went to next door room, that is for a colleague who's not coming to office a lot, and he copied his room keys for me so I could go there in emergencies. I went there and smoke weed. I got high and come back to my room. And I could see how confused is my boss and every other colleague coming to visit. Finally I ran out and I asked a friend of mine to come along. We went for a walk and I remember that I was so high that I couldn’t walk normally. After a bit we decided to meet our friends in a cafe, they came and we sat in a round table and start to talk and chill... after a while earth started to shaking and I saw how walls where shaking and breaking and falling down and all the time then I was thinking what If it's not so bad (the earthquake and its consequences) and it's weed effect on my mind and visual sense.

We ran out of the building and during chaos I woke up.

I opened my eyes and thinking how strange was my dream. That was I dreaming all about earthquake and smoking weed and stuff or part of it was true. Suddenly walls start shaking and I wondered it was marijuana's effect on my visual or it was an earthquake that I woke up again, this time for real, found myself in resting room at office and the it was 15 minute after I set the alarm.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/Tehran, Iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? maybe

Re: earthquake or weed? maybe none of them :D

Minash,
First let me state how important it is to know your gender. Masculine/feminine aspect are a part of most dreams and when I see an unknown person in a dream I need to know the dreamers gender to understand its application and meaning. I assume your name is male but not completely sure {I Googled the name and it is Persian oriented but could not find a definite yes or no to whether it is a man's name.

Analysis of Your Dream
I have analyzed your dream, breaking it down by paragraph. After my analysis I have provided a summary of what I sense the images/actions represent {symbolic meaning/application}. This is for those who wish to understand how I interpret the images/actions and get to a final analysis.

First Paragraph
I sense emotional anxieties and frustrations related to personality traits and attitudes. You may have had a recent experience that re-enforced these attitudes which stimulated you to exert this 'authoritative/assertive' attitude {an inner attitude that caused you to react in an overly emotionally manner}. There may be personal issues that need work in regard to these personality aspects. You may at times demonstrate frustration {and possibly real anger} when confronted with certain experiences {your work place may be involved}. You are not able to get away from these 'governing' attitudes because they are apart of your general personality {the foundations from early life experiences/influences}. When in certain situations these attitudes re-enforce negative feelings toward your self {which may cause self doubt/self esteem issues}. You tend to retreat inward {do you possess a introverted personality?} but outwardly you may be more emotional than normal. This causes a dysfunction in how you react in certain situations {involving experiences where you are stressed}. Even small issues may bother you emotionally {cause elevated emotions} where usually they would/should not. this is due to personal insecurities {perhaps involving self esteem} which cause emotional instability in times of stress {including small issues}. These cause difficulties in general and may affect judgement.

Second Paragraph
These inner issues/attitudes are being demonstrated in your conscious life and are causing chaos/turmoil. You need to be made conscious of these inner issues and open your eyes to the effect they have in your waking life. That is what this dream is attempting to do {dreaming you are dreaming}.
Note: This is a primary, and natural function of dreams. To help you realize the inner energies that motivate/influence personality and actions in your waking life. Just as the body has the immune system to protect and heal, the psyche{ology} has the dream.

Dreaming you are dreaming also can point to emotionally stressed issues {I have named}. The dream is addressing the true psychological reasons for your personality traits and attitudes. These issues need to be realize and be taken down. You need to wake up to the inner issues, take a rest from the pressures they present or there is the threat they could cause much worse issues. This dream is a warning.

Summary
The dream is addressing personality issues related to inner attitudes/traits {developed from early life experiences/influences} . These issues are severe and need a major adjustment. They may be causing issues related to self esteem and self confidence which may in certain instances cause negative emotional responses {perhaps anger}. It is because of the inner traits you demonstrate particular responses to waking experiences. A dream of this type is a warning things are at a point in time {alarm} where you either confront and change these attitudes or they could cause even worse self destructive behavior. Even minor stressful issues may become major.

Symbolic interpretation of images/actions
First paragraph
work-emotional anxieties about some project
anger-frustrations, real anger and re-enforcing negative feelings
room-particular aspect related to personality/attitudes
boss-authoritative side of personality
co-worker-psychological issues that need work
angry earlier-see above/brought on by attitudes-traits
next door room-barrier to particular aspects of personality
colleague/co-worker- related personality issues
not coming to office-can't get away from emotions/Not properly dealing with the issues
room keys-accessing specific aspects and copying the behavioral attitude
emergencies-emotional crisis/ crisis experiences where you exert these traits
smoked weed-resorting to attitudes to escape pressures
getting high-elevated emotions
back to room-retreating to attitudes
confusion-pulled in opposite directions/real confusion
friend-positive aspects that have been rejected
no walking normally-not functioning normally
cafe-small issues that bother you
sitting at round table-doubts to how to balance emotions
earth shaking-insecurities that causes instability
walls-barriers coming down
consequences not so bad-overly emotional
weed effect-elevated emotions in response to escaping pressures
visual sense-difficulties in judgement

Second paragraph
ran out of building-inner emotional issues coming out in waking life
chaos-due to emotional disorder
woke up-becoming conscious/not recognizing issues
open eyes-realizing inner issues
dreaming you are dreaming-emotional state where you are excessively stressed
all of it is true-your true emotional state because of traits/attitudes you possess
walls started shaking-emotional barriers need to be gotten rid of
marijuana's effect-emotional effect of being due to personal attitudes/traits
earthquake waking you up-inner issues causing conscious issues
resting room at office-need a rest from being over worked emotionally
15 minutes after setting alarm-conflict related to wholeness the dream is warning you about

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

i thought i posted my gender and it's female actualy..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/female/ tehran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? maybe

Minash,
Looking back at the dream and my analysis I don't see where I would change anything. Let me know your thoughts on my analysis and then we can go from there.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present