Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Random Dream

My uncle was teaching a math lecture class at BU university. He's gained some weight. I saw the lacrosse player who I have a crush on sitting in the lecture hall. He saw me but avoided saying hi. I also saw some friends from high school I ate a chicken sandwich. Then, I saw my best friends Bella, Julia and Gina. Then we went to Target because it was next door.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18/female Lowell MA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Random Dream

Anonymous,
Do you have problems with over eating? I sense the dream may be addressing some type of 'compulsive' disorder that you consciously realize but can not resolve on your own. Your uncle would be someone you unconsciously identify with because he is projects aspects of yourself {gained weight}. The lacrosse player may be a real person and there may be feelings of rejection. But he would also represent an important part of yourself that has been thrown {tossed} away and your aspirations for relationships are complicated by your emotional issues {weight if it is the problem}. His seeing you and avoiding saying hi would represent seeing yourself and not accepting yourself. Your 'crush' would represent a reflection on your emotional issues. The friends from high school would symbolize learning to integrate those rejected parts. Eating the chicken sandwich would represent substituting food in excess {compulsive eating} because of deeper emotional issues {which would be the real reason for your disorder}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: Random Dream

Here is how I interpreted the symbols/actions for your dream {as reference}

-uncle-influencing related masculine aspect
-math-need to solve a problem
-lecture-communication
-class-vital info about emotional self
-university-expanding your knowledge/understanding
-gained weight-influencing pressures {weight issues}/issues of sel worth/self esteem
-lacrosse player-wholeness tossed away. part of self cut from whole. triangle aspirations limited by complicated emotional experiences
-crush-reflection on emotional self/issues
-lecture hall-communication that will transform
-he saw me but avoided saying hi- seeing but not accepting
-friends-integrating rejected aspects
-friends from high school-integrating an understanding of rejected aspects
-eating chicken sandwich-substituting food excessive order from emotional pressures
-best friends-aspects these people possess you identify with
-Target-emotionally strained caused by personal issues

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present