Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreaming about having sex with the same person.

Im constantly dreaming of having sex with an old friend of mine who used to come to the same primary school, we were young, kids back then. I kinda had a crush on her. We barely see each other now. From what I remember last night was the second time this year i dreamt about having sex with her. I got her facebook and stuff, so i know how she looks and i saw her about 1 year ago too. I remember well she started kissing me so I guess she wanted it, and we where at my crib. However i dont remember she showed me her boobs, the dream was focused on my private part penetrating hers.. and man it was a clear dream, im still picturing it 1 hour after i woke up.

What does this mean?, as I said this is not the first time im dreaming about having sex with her..

Thanks for listening and sorry for posting on this section, it couldn't let me posting on the sex section. Maybe because im new here? haha who knows. Thank you guys and please don't hesitate to tell me what you think, awkward or not. Regards

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 male malta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Nope

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No, im just curious about it.

Re: Dreaming about having sex with the same person.

DreamyGodfrey69,
If you have a strong libido and have an attraction to her that could be one reason for the dream. Or it could be a more direct interpretation of the dream where your libido is telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. Or it may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

On a symbolic level it could refer to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. She would represent your anima/feminine aspects and the sex would be symbolic {dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor} the sexual act will often be a symbol of the union of opposites which leads to wholeness and balance in your personality. If you could post the whole dream I should be able to provide better possibilities to its meaning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present