Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
random dream

In my dream one of my friends wanted to hit on one of our professors and I was waiting in my car with my two other friends while she was in the car behind us talking to that professor.we didn't want him to know we were there so we were just trying to pretend we're not related to them and were talking to each other about things around us so that he could hear us.I couldn't talk easily it was like my mouth and lips were somehow numb and I couldn't open and close them easily(This is a recurring thing in my dreams since I remember).anyway..My opinion was that my friends is wasting her time and there's no way she can get that professor go out with her and he is most probably married!after a while I asked my friends to leave and my friend blamed me for not giving her enough time and I said I've done whatever I could do to help you!and she didn't say anything anymore.Then I got in the car with my other friends to take her home but suddenly I realized it was 10.15pm and I usuaمly have to be at home till 10.30 and I've completely forgotten how far her house is!she told me that she could get a taxi but I didn't accept it.I was wearing a tank and didn't have any manto,I hesitated for a moment if it would be okay to drive without a manto but I felt insecure.
Then we were in the village where my parents are from and I went into my (passed away) grandma's home to get something to wear!when I wanted to get out I didn't choose the short way out instead I went around the garden and I noticed a lot of cats there and they were all meowing.when I got out of the door I saw my mom standing there(it seemed like it was my mother who was trying to hit on that professor all this time not my friend.their characters were changed) again I told her that the guy is probably married!and she replied happily"I've asked him already and He's not married!" I said" what did you tell him?" "the truth!that I'm married and have to children!"
my mom was sooo happy!and I wasn't even a little bit shocked that she's been doing it like it wasn't my mom it was just a friend(my parents are still together)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24/f/iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: random dream

pari,
I am working on your dream and should have a final analysis this evening or in the morning {US time}. I do believe it is focused on issues with your parents and taking your own path instead of doing what they want for you to do. But let me finish my analysis before giving a final verdict.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: random dream

pari,
Here is the final analysis of your dream. Basically it is addressing the inner and outer conflicts to do with your parents and taking your own path {true self}. But at the end there are new elements that may reflect actual positive experiences with your mother. It would also point to further advancement in your journey to being your true self/taking your own path. Your mother would be herself {one of the few times dreams will use actual people literally} but also represent the wise self as well as unconscious aspects of intuitiveness, a source of nourishment and growth for the psyche. The personal experiences with your mother can be determined in her recently showing positive signs of support. The end of the dream is very positive. When you read the final two interpretations you will see what I speaking to.

Here is the dream {first} interpreted by paragraphs.
Dream
In my dream one of my friends wanted to hit on one of our professors and I was waiting in my car with my two other friends while she was in the car behind us talking to that professor.we didn't want him to know we were there so we were just trying to pretend we're not related to them and were talking to each other about things around us so that he could hear us.

Interpreted Images/Actions
-hit on professor-discover higher learning and wisdom/have prominence in some field
-waiting on car-issues of power/control and feelings of dependence
-two other friends-two rejected aspects
-car behind us-unconscious path expression true desires
-friends not related-opposite of true wishes
-things around us/so he could hear-confronting barriers so to stay on path

Dream
I couldn't talk easily it was like my mouth and lips were somehow numb and I couldn't open and close them easily(This is a recurring thing in my dreams since I remember).anyway..My opinion was that my friends is wasting her time and there's no way she can get that professor go out with her and he is most probably married!after a while I asked my friends to leave and my friend blamed me for not giving her enough time and I said I've done whatever I could do to help you!and she didn't say anything anymore.Then I got in the car with my other friends to take her home but suddenly I realized it was 10.15pm and I usually have to be at home till 10.30 and I've completely forgotten how far her house is!she told me that she could get a taxi but I didn't accept it.I was wearing a tank and didn't have any manto,I hesitated for a moment if it would be okay to drive without a manto but I felt insecure.

-not talk easily-unable to communicate true self in proper way
-wasting time-not making progress
-professor go out with her-finding acceptance for your true desires/self
-probably married-having doubts of unity between inner and outer aspects
-friend to leave-removing rejected aspects of your life
-friend blamed me/enough time-guilt over pressures/anxieties with rejected aspects
-did what you could do-achieved what you could to resolve issues
-didnt say anymore-stopped trying to communicate your desires
-in car with friend-focused on rejected aspect to reconcile it
-10:15-10:30-not whole in all aspects if not true self {10/9-15+30=45=9}
-forgotten how far house is-rid self of old attitudes to discover true self
-get taxi/could not accept it-can not give yourself to something you are not
-wearing tank/no manto-being more of your true self outside traditions
-drive without manto-going it on your own
-felt insecure-personal insecurities

Dream
Then we were in the village where my parents are from and I went into my (passed away) grandma's home to get something to wear!when I wanted to get out I didn't choose the short way out instead I went around the garden and I noticed a lot of cats there and they were all meowing.when I got out of the door I saw my mom standing there(it seemed like it was my mother who was trying to hit on that professor all this time not my friend.their characters were changed) again I told her that the guy is probably married!and she replied happily"I've asked him already and He's not married!" I said" what did you tell him?" "the truth!that I'm married and have to children!"

-in village/parents-parental restrictions
-grandma's home/get something to wear-total acceptance
-didn't choose short way/went around garden-taking the correct path to personal growth/your true path
-cats meowing-independent spirit/power expressing itself
-door/mom standing-opening a barrier that provides a positive mother experience
-mother/changing characters-positive aspects in relationship with mother
-told her guy married/He's not married-removing doubts of unity/mother relationship {mother can also represent wise self, nurturing aspects of personal growth}
-what did you tell him-still questioning the unity
-the truth, Im married with two children-your true self unified but with lingering conflicts {normal when on the hero journey}

Dream
my mom was sooo happy!and I wasn't even a little bit shocked that she's been doing it like it wasn't my mom it was just a friend(my parents are still together)

mom happy/you shocked-sudden realization/new awareness {in relationship with mother and inner self}
-doing like mom/just friend-positive aspects with mom {literally, inwardly}
-parents still together-unity of inner and outer self progressing

Note: The part with your grandmother would be based on your true relationship with her as well as the symbolic application of a grandmother {true wisdom, nurturing, protection, and unconditional love}. I interpreted her as a positive aspect.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present