Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: barefoot in mud

Hello Jerry,

I am quite excited to tell you about my recent dreams and my own interpretation of them.

Earlier this week I had dreams about groups of people I used to be involved with. One was about Brownies, (Girl Guides), I was a leader for 7 years before I had children. The other was about a church group. No details remembered just a nice feeling of days past.

I also had a dream I was dancing with a man, a slow tender dance, and at one point he picked me up and I put my legs around his waist and could see my bare feet again.

The most profound dream I had was about a mother and child. The mother seemed to be stalking me, she was everywhere I went, she was nice, so was the daughter. She told me that the child was my daughter who she had adopted but she wanted her to get to know her real mother, me.

Just yesterday my 16 yr old self came knocking. She reminded me that I once had a dream to be self-sufficient and live on a hippy commune with like minded people. I made the decision to start planning for a future doing just that. Now is the right time for me. In 2-3 years I have to sell my home, my children will have flown the nest and I am not secure enough in work to carry on here. I have decided to make enquiries and meet new people who can help me escape the rat race and bring all my life skills - teaching, healing, homeopathy, herbalism, flower essences, story telling, breastfeeding councellor tarot, astrology and more - to a group of people who will appreciate them, and me, and who will be supportive of me.

hence my dreams were telling me that I need to belong, be a part of a group, a family again.

The dancing dream I saw as integration of myself.

The mother and child dream was my own inner child coming back to me :-)

Since a week ago, things have been much better for me. I have had spiritual healing, soul retrieval and homeopathy and the fog is clearing for me. I have felt much more stable. My divination work is stronger and I am perceiving messages and listening to my inner child.

I just wanted to tell you how I was, and ask you what you think about these new dreams.

many blessings

Denise

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48, Female, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present