Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My broyfriend falling in love with another girl

Hello!

First of all sorry for my English it won't be perfect

Last week , i dreamed that my boyfriend fell in love with another girl, in this dream i could see the girl face, she was Young like 16/17 years old, she was confident beautiful, she was smiling,she seemed so happy. Then i asked my boyfriend why he fell in love with her, he told me that he just can't help it, i started crying, he was telling me that he loved both of us , and he was still loving me anyway. But i wasn't ok with that, i felt so much hate against the girl and him, so i started texting with my exes, to make him feel jealous, but he didn't care at all.
I woke up crying, i just cant stopped crying. In real life every time that i fall in love with someone, i feel so insecure about myself, and there is a deep sadness in my heart.
It's not the first time that i do this kind of dream, there is always a girl surrounding my boyfriend (my cousin,my sister, my friend, or unknown gril), every time i Wake up crying.

Thank you for your help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Female /Paris

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} NO

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: My broyfriend falling in love with another girl

Anonymous,
Ah, gay Paree, the city of romantic love. Perhaps fitting your dreams are all about love.

The other girl is you and it is possible there was an experience when you were 16/17 years old that was significant in how you feel about yourself {hate against the other girl/yourself}. Perhaps your first experience at love was at this age. The bf would be {on one level-all dream images have at least two meanings/applications} a masculine aspect you possess, one of being capable of loving your true self and accepting yourself emotionally {being capable is a masculine trait}. In other words the bf and the other girl are aspects of yourself.

The issue the dream is trying to communicate {emotional issues} would be the underlying psychological reasons you hate some part of yourself. The insecurities in romantic relationships would have foundations from earlier life. If there was not a first love experience at age 16/17 there may have been an experience related to this self hate. But usually these issues begin in earlier life, most often in childhood. What you need to discover, understand and resolve would be the reasons for your insecurities that lead you to hate this part of yourself. They would be psychological issues brought about by emotional experiences and/or physical experiences {any physical experiences would also be a psychological experience}. The various people you see in your dreams {cousin, sister, friend or unknown girl would represent 'related' aspects with your psyche {sister, cousin} rejected aspects from experiences you found disturbing {friend} and unconscious reasons for the way you feel about yourself {unknown girl}. You wake up crying because these are deep psychological issues that need to be resolved. This is the primary function of dreams, to help the dreamer realize/discover the emotional issues that need resolution. It is nature's tool to help heal emotional issues {as the immune system is to the body, teh dream is to the psyche}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

HI!!

Thanks you so much for your help and your reply.

Actually when i was 16/17years old its when i first started feeling feminine, i started wearing make up for the first time, and felt the eyes of boys on me for the first time, and felt really uncomfortable about that, i was shaking, feeling anxious...but at the same time i felt beautiful.
Especially i have a memory when i was 17years old , i was attending at a wedding, i had a very beautiful dress and make up on my face, and i remember the look of the husband of my cousin's mother,on me i felt so embarassed.
In my chilhood i remember that my dad was so jealous of my mother when she dressed well, and put some make up on, he was violent with her.

Now i always feel uncomfortable about feeling really feminine, im kind of shy.

Thanks again for your help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Female/Paris

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} YES

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Anonymous,
Those early childhood experiences are what you need to examine. A thorough examination of your childhood with help {a therapist} should reveal why you feel uncomfortable about being feminine. It could be that your father was so jealous. Why you came away with a complex from those experiences will need to examined also {for whatever reason you have it}. If you do not resolve the issue it will play a tremendous role in future relationships as it has in the past. Unconscious energies are like a hurricane that has the ability to be very emotionally destructive.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present