Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wedding

My dream was fragmented (5 scenes) and recall the larger pieces. There was a large group of people and cars parked everywhere. I remember a one point was an icy path and was walking around and about cars that were parked every which way and random as there were dwellings all about. I remmebered talking in the dream about how I encountered a person earlier in the dream I had a issue with; a month or so ago in real life). In real life this person blamed me and perceived less then genuine motives on my part. We were able to talk it out and it turns out he had misinterpreted another person's innocent mistake which jaded him. In the dream I was talking about how I almost punched him. In reality it was a very civil informational discourse though was a trigger for me in being blamed and held in suspicion.

I also walking through large a yard sale intermixed and I spoke with a man about buying his agricultural tank that held water. I needed in for something. There were a lot of people standing about. I made a deal with the guy. I later tried to find him and he was gone.

There also was an expensive car that an old friend purchased. It was an antique exotic vehicle. In the dream he was trying to get out of the deal for some reason. I remember the letter he had sent however they would not let him out of the deal.

I was walking around and a old tree was on fire. I tend to some of the larger chunks of wood at the bottom. The next thing I was being called for a wedding and it was mine.

Older attorney I know had lunch with me. He had a map of the wedding location and showed me where he had gone first to the orginal wedding site and then walked to wear the wedding site had moved to. He disclosed he was there but unable to make it to the exact spot in time because of the crowds,

These all took place at the same physical location in the dream; a area of a lot of people, cars and dwellings intermixed. Thanks foir any pearls of wisdom. B

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53/OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Wedding

Bob,
I will analyze your dreams Sunday. Under the weather and lost one of my felines. Has not been a good two days.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Bob,
I apologize for not getting to your dream as yet. I'll try to have my analysis either later today or in the morning.

Jerry

Bob,
Sorry for taking so long to get this done. But a clear mind is essential in properly analyzing a dream and due to so many tasks I am committed to and the limited time {and mental energies} I can only analyze a limited number of dreams. I do think I have this one narrowed down so the wait should be worth while.

Let me give my interpretation of each 'piece' of the dream so you can get a feel of how I came about my analysis and perhaps recognize a pattern of emotional behavior. i do sense a pattern and will elaborate of that in my summary. The dream piece is first and then my interpretation.

Dream
There was a large group of people and cars parked everywhere. I remember a one point was an icy path and was walking around and about cars that were parked every which way and random as there were dwellings all about. I remembered talking in the dream about how I encountered a person earlier in the dream I had a issue with; a month or so ago in real life). In real life this person blamed me and perceived less then genuine motives on my part. We were able to talk it out and it turns out he had misinterpreted another person's innocent mistake which jaded him. In the dream I was talking about how I almost punched him. In reality it was a very civil informational discourse though was a trigger for me in being blamed and held in suspicion.

-people/cars parked everywhere-controlling attitudes/personal drives
-one point is icy path-one particular aspect that limits personal growth
-cars parked everywhere-not possessing proper personal drives
-dwellings all about-trying to accomplish too many things/what dwells within
-person issue with-inner issues and possibly a real person
-almost punched him-unconscious inner anger/aggression toward self/others

I also walking through large a yard sale intermixed and I spoke with a man about buying his agricultural tank that held water. I needed in for something. There were a lot of people standing about. I made a deal with the guy. I later tried to find him and he was gone.

-yard sale-exhibiting traits/attitudes related to original self {from foundations}
-intermixed-inner as well as outer experiences
-buying agricultural tank-a need to work through issues
-I needed it-needing to recognize issues
-lot of people-many conflicting attitudes
-made deal with guy-compromising ones true self
-find him/he was gone-unable to recognize unconscious attitudes

There also was an expensive car that an old friend purchased. It was an antique exotic vehicle. In the dream he was trying to get out of the deal for some reason. I remember the letter he had sent however they would not let him out of the deal.

-expensive car-issues that can cost you
-old friend purchased-acquired aspects from earlier life experiences/influences
-exotic vehicle-attitudes that impact you/your personality
-get out of deal-trying not to compromise self by exhibiting developed attitudes
-letter sent-unconscious communication
-not let him out of deal-unable to compromise/driving by existing inner attitudes

I was walking around and a old tree was on fire. I tend to some of the larger chunks of wood at the bottom. The next thing I was being called for a wedding and it was mine.

-walking around old tree on fire-guided by old emotional issues
-tend to larger chunks of wood-behaving to dominate behavior
-called for a wedding-committed to existing attitudes

Older attorney I know had lunch with me. He had a map of the wedding location and showed me where he had gone first to the original wedding site and then walked to wear the wedding site had moved to. He disclosed he was there but unable to make it to the exact spot in time because of the crowds,

-older attorney had lunch-older organized issues that sustain existing attitudes
-had map of wedding location-unconscious attitudes that commit you to conscious actions
-original wedding site-origins of unconscious attitudes
-walked where wedding site moved to-moving unconscious attitudes
-disclosed he was there-knowing of actions but not knowing why because of unconscious attitudes

These all took place at the same physical location in the dream; a area of a lot of people, cars and dwellings intermixed.

mixture of original attitudes attitudes with current personal drives

Summary
There is definite pattern in the dream and I sense it being a strong attitude you have developed from either past experiences or/and early life orientation. There seems to be a controlling attitude you can not control and it limits personal proper personal growth {gets in the way of being the best person you should/could be}. The persona you had an issues with a month ago may have stimulated or caused you to exhibit this 'negative' attitude. Anger may be an issue, one that is directed at other people but comes from inner anger at yourself {caused by unresolved issues from early life}. This attitude may cost you in several ways and have a negative impact on your personality. It comes from unconscious energies that are not recognized {the unresolved inner issues}. The part about the deal and getting out of it may point to an actual waking experience and the attitude I alluded to would impact that experience. This experience and perhaps others that involve the same attitude may have caused you to realize this behavior does have a negative impact on your life. It needs to be recognized and resolved.

Jerry

A Message From Gerald

Forum
Host/Moderator/Analyst

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Help Me Keep My Services FREE

The cost of maintaining the DREAM FORUM, my websites and my dedication to caring for my neighborhood felines strains my resources

I NEED YOUR HELP

Please Contribute
$1.00/$5.00...Any Amount You Can Give

Use PayPal {Donate Button} or mail contribution to:

Gerald Gifford 1876 Baylor Ct., Cocoa, Fl. 32922

Secure Payment with PayPal

stats from 7-14-10 to the present