Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shadowy figure

Paiul,
A dream diary would be a good thing to have. Dreams have a message with each dream proving insights to the true self. If you wish to know why you are who you are then your dreams will help in that discovery. By analyzing and interpreting your dreams you will find clues to the emotional energies that motivate personality, attitudes and behavior. And they are fascinating when analyzed. Like a puzzle, when all the pieces are correctly put together a clear picture of the self is revealed. Most often that picture is different from the ego perceived image. Unlike the ego the dream has no bias toward truth. The rigid masculine ideas that motivated you had a foundation and although you may no longer allow those to guide you, understanding where they came from is invaluable in understanding the unconscious energies that still have power to influence your waking life.

As for the Goddess. I too believe in the power of the feminine. I do not have any one belief system when it comes to my spirituality but I do see the Goddess as the primary energy and living from the feminine as the path to true spirituality. God is too ego centered, vengeful, wrathful and with self esteem issues {why else would the first commandment deal with 'other gods' before him}. Jesus had none of these issues and lived from the feminine with a balanced psyche that allowed for objective introspection {the Gnostic Gospels reveals the true Jesus and when analyzed they are pure Buddhism}. There are too many seasonal alternatives to the patriarchal approach to endure the suffering it allows. Going inward is not just a slogan, it is a psychological path that can help heal. Dreams are nature's device in the healing process.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present