Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Object in anus

My dream was very short. It started with me aknowldging a discomfort in my anus, as I placed my hand close to buttocks I felt a wire protruding. I could also graphically see/ visualise the situation. I pulled at it which generated some discomfort but not pain, when I let go it sprung back as it was. I paused for a little. Then I examined the wire further. There was a wooden handle attached to the end. So I pulled harder on the handle in a controlled way and the wire stared coming out slowly. The whole time my anus was very relaxed. I was careful not to hurt myself as I didn't know what might be attached at the other end. There was no pain and the discomfort subsided as the wire came out. Once fully out it was between one and two feet long. At this point I felt very relaxed and I realised that I had been anxious. The was no pain or blood and the discomfort was completely gone once the wire was removed. I then produced a small amount of faecese, I was concerned that I had soiled the bed which brought me out of my sleep - I hadn't when I awoke.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Object in anus

Perry,
My sense from your dream is you have recently {and may still be} faced a stressful situation but you were able/capable of handling it. It caused a lot pf stress and concern but you realized you needed to take control of your emotions and not let it control them. As most dreams do there is not any specific indication of what the experience was other than at the end where the 'soiled the bed'. They could be alluding to intimate issues {among other possibilities}.

There is also an aspect of the dream that gets into deeper aspects. That would have to do with attitudes and personality. As I read the dream you are very capable in controlling your emotions, something most people are not. You are able to realize {visualize} that letting the emotions rule you is not how you want to live life. You are able to confront issues objectively and not waste your energies on worrying. The recent experience was one example of this {I realized that I had been anxious/when it was out I felt very relaxed}. Attachment may have been an issue in that experience.

Here is my interpretation of the images/actions from your dream {dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor}. As I usually do I took the dream title and gave an interpretation of it as well. More often than not the dream title defines the dream topic. I have provided the dream narrative first and then my interpretation.

Dream Title
Object in anus
-a person or thing to which a specified action or feeling is directed that causes negative emotions

Dream
It started with me aknowldging a discomfort in my anus, as I placed my hand close to buttocks I felt a wire protruding. I could also graphically see/ visualise the situation. I pulled at it which generated some discomfort but not pain, when I let go it sprung back as it was. I paused for a little. Then I examined the wire further. There was a wooden handle attached to the end. So I pulled harder on the handle in a controlled way and the wire stared coming out slowly. The whole time my anus was very relaxed. I was careful not to hurt myself as I didn't know what might be attached at the other end. There was no pain and the discomfort subsided as the wire came out. Once fully out it was between one and two feet long. At this point I felt very relaxed and I realised that I had been anxious. The was no pain or blood and the discomfort was completely gone once the wire was removed. I then produced a small amount of faecese, I was concerned that I had soiled the bed which brought me out of my sleep - I hadn't when I awoke.

-acknowledging discomfort in anus-a need to recognize negative emotions that you may be holding in or repressing
-placed hands close to buttocks-aspects related to insecurities
-felt a wire protruding-emotional tension projected into conscious life
-could see/visualize situation-envision/see it coming
-pulled at it/generated discomfort-emotional discomforts you are struggling with
-not pain-no control over the issue
-sprang back as it was-leaving it as is without confronting the issue
-paused for a little/then examined it further-taking time to access situation
-wooden handle attached to end-a strong need to get control of issues
-pulled harder on the handle in a controlled way-trying hard to control your emotions
-wire started to come out slowly-stress steadily comes out
-anus very relaxed-negative emotions controlled
-careful not to hurt myself/didn't know what was attached-careful not to open emotional wounds/not aware what the reasons for them
-no pain/discomfort subsided as the wire came out-no suffering when confronting the issue/letting out the stress
-when out it was one/two feet long-
-felt very relaxed-
-realized I had been anxious-anxiety controlled emotions
-no pain or blood/discomfort gone when removed-no wasted emotional energy once is issue removed
-produced a small amount of feces-experience caused some anxieties
-concerned I had soiled bed-concerns it may have created future issues/conflict

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present