Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old House

Hello I just had a dream about living in my old home I previously lived in. I went into my old bedroom and stared at my mom on my bed sleeping. She was chuckling pleasurably while she was sleep. I was wondering what she was smiling about. I went into my bathroom and stared at my shower curtain, it was burgundy colored. I looked around examining everything. My little sister came in and followed me. She looked in the other closet pulling out stuff (lotions, photos, clothes). Then I climbed on the counter and opened the cabinet, There was a door on top of my counter that I opened, that had access to all sorts of things like old hand soaps, old pictures, I was interested in seeing all these old things in my dream , with me not being in that house in 8 years . My old bathroom looked the same. There was perfume in the closet that I was pulling out also. I remember one bottles liquid being purple, I forgot the name of the brand. It was like a cabinet on top of the counter, and when I opened it if looked like some sort of big storage. I was just discovering items in the storage and pulling them out. Everything was just randomly packed next to each other. I was amazed at all these things kept in the storage. I pulled out old photos, they were photos of me and my mom dad and sister, and some of me when I was that age). I also remember pulling out some old hand soaps, Then I went into the kitchen and walked around and saw my dad in the living room watching tv. I went back into my bedroom. My mom had apparently woken up, and her friend (who's face I can't recall, she seemed irrelevant to me ) was pulling out old clothes from a bucket in my closet and looking at them. I went into my old closet and looked into a bucket at some shirts, and al my jeans. I pulled out a pair of jeans. My mom and her 'friend' were talking about going to the movies, so I was trying to find something to wear while going, and figure out what I was going to eat there. I’ve had recurring dreams every now and then about my old house since last year and a little before that and just wondering why?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Female,Houston Tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes 10/9/2015

Re: Old House

Trell,
I'll provide an interpretation/analysis your dream Sunday. Busy week with my felines.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Old House

Trell,
Your dream is strongly focused on your personality and experiences from your past related to 'nurturing'. It seems there are issues with your mother and a passive father. The dream over and again points to the 'old house' which is you and your past emotional experiences. These issues influence who you are today {a norm, childhood influences/experiences being the building blocks for personality and attitudes}. But the strong focus on these issues may point to something current in your life that needs you attention, a need to uncover and understand the powerful influences from your childhood. There are emotional energies pulling at you that need to be uncovered and understood. Look back to 8 years ago {and before} where you were in the old house {and past self} and determine what experiences during that period of time are relevant to your life today. There are unconscious emotional energies from that time period you need to understand because these experiences/energies are forcefully making themselves known/prevalent in your life today.

Interpretation of Images/Actions from Dream

Title: Old House
-past emotional experiences

-old house-past experiences
-old bedroom-aspects that are hidden/you want to keep hidden-private
-mom sleeping on my bed-shared experiences with mother that are kept hidden
-chuckling pleasurably while asleep-shared unconscious experiences
-what she was smiling about-what you have shared
-went into bathroom/stared at shower curtain-releasing/expressing your emotions
-burgundy colored-strong emotions
-examining everything-critical thinking
-little sister came in/followed me-following your experiences
-looked in other closet-other aspects that are hidden
-pulling out stuff/lotions, photos,clothes-past experiences that unconsciously influence/motivate your personality/persona
-climbed on counter-overcoming issues that are lacking in your life
-opened the cabinet-releasing what is hidden
-door on top on counter-mental barrier that needs to be overcome
-that i opened-opening up to issues
-seeing all these old things-releasing/cleansing emotional energies from past that influence your personality in the present
-not in house in 8 years-experiences 8 years ago and before
-old bathroom looked the same-old issues that still remain/have emotional energies
-perfume in closet I was pulling out-struggling with hidden memories that are unconsciously pulling at you
-one liquid being purple-sensory emotions that need to be confronted/expressed
-forgot name of brand-not wanting to remember emotional experiences
-big storage-emotional aspects you are unconsciously holding onto {that influence/motivate your personality}
-discovering items in storage/pulling them out-unconscious aspects that influence/motivate you
-randomly packed next to each other-disorganized hidden emotional energies
-old photos of me, mom, dad, sister-past experiences that affects your whole self-past family experiences
-when at that age-experiences during that period of life
-pulling out old hand soaps-past experiences in relationships that need cleansing
-went into kitchen-seeking nourishment/nurturing
-saw dad in living room watching tv-a passive father perception
-went back into bedroom-keeping things hidden
-mom woke up-realizing mother aspects
-mother's old friend-rejected aspects
-pulling out old clothes from a bucket in my closet-past experiences that are unconscious and related to wholeness which pull at you
-looking at them-the influencing experiences you are currently facing
-old clothes from bucket/shirts and jeans-past issues that now reflect on your personality
-pulled out old pair of jeans-current experiences related to past issues
-mom/friend going to movies-rejected aspects related to mother experiences that affect your current life
-trying to find something to wear while going-aspects that wear on you in your journey
-figure what to eat there-seeking nourishment in life

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present