Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dessert factory

Hello,
It's been a while since I posted a dream for analysis. I'm still sorting things in my life but a lot of things happened since last time.
I decided to write this dream because at the end I heard a voice asking me "Would you please write this ?" That was surprising and its usually the mark of an important dreams it is not the first time it happens.

The dream was in two parts.

Part 1.

I see a lot of bags and suitcases. Half of them are mine and the other belongs to an friend (I didn't saw him who he was). The fact that they are mixed together is not a problem because I can easily recognize those that are mine.
There is a machine next to them, it has the shape of a dishwasher but its function could be described as a food digestor (only available in dreams hehe... but its interesting, I think it relates to my long history of digestive disease). The machine isn't working properly and leak a foul mixture. I'm not disgusted. I open the machine and see it didn't worked properly. I clean the thing. Luckily the leak hasn't reached to the bags.
My sister encounter her former math teacher, the lady is pleased to see her and that's the end of the first part.

Part 2.

I'm in front of something that looks like a luggage conveyor except that it isn't luggage that comes out but desserts. The dessert are branded as gastronomic, high quality food but they are using this as an excuse to serve anything and everything. I see a cake smashed into pieces, then another plate with a piece of chocolate cake with a chunk of stinky cheese aside.
I go inside this factory. The man behind the gate is the pastry chef. He works in a rush on the conveyor doing his job poorly because the conveyor runs too fast and unchecked. I continue my investigation. The man in charge of the control of the conveyor isn't doing his job. I find him kissing his girlfriend. That's cute! But that's maybe the cause of the problem.
I'm now working myself on the machinery. I see a metallic cable. I have to pinch it regularly, like a guitar chord to guaranty the functioning of the system.
The friend who gave me this task ask me if I want to apply for a job in the factory. I'm not very enthusiastic. That's a boring job, standing here pinching a cable only, as a human I can do better. Beside he told me that he had once to take a precise eleven hours and forty-three minutes shift at this position.
He brought his director (the factory director) with him. The director seems nice but I use the excuse of having to help my friend to move (part one of the dream) to delay my answer.
Just before waking up, I clearly hear a voice in the dream coming from the dream itself saying "Would you please write this?".

That was interesting! I started to notice my thoughts and reactions with more clarity lately. I try to remind myself regularly in the day of being attentive to it. It allows me to see the pattern of my behaviours. It also allows me to relax better but it remains a very demanding job.

Best regards,
M

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/M/france

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes, 09/28/15

Re: Dessert factory

Just a little detail. Rereading the dream script I saw that I forgot an important nuance in the conclusion of part 2.
In the dream I wasn't glad to be offered this job because it was boring sure, but the first feeling that came was real discomfort and a mild fear.

merkito,
I'll analyze your dream on Sunday. Other responsibilities causing a delay in interpreting dreams. Also, I have had to add image verification because of spam posts. Not something i want to do but I get flooded by them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Merkito,
Here is my analysis of the title and first part of the dream. As you can see it takes time to do this. I'll analyze the rest of the dream and hopefully have it later today. I do believe this first part says a lot about the whole dream, a conscious analysis of your inner conflicts but with still unresolved issues {this is usual with dreams. the first part laying out what the dream message is about}.

Dessert Factory
-repetitive feelings of isolation/loneliness

Dream
I see a lot of bags and suitcases. Half of them are mine and the other belongs to an friend (I didn't saw him who he was). The fact that they are mixed together is not a problem because I can easily recognize those that are mine.

Interpreted Images/Actions
-lot of bags and suitcases-burdens/attitudes that need to change/escape from
-half of them are mine/other half friend-issues partially confronted/others still rejected, needing resolution
-mixed together not a problem-consciously recognizing issues/working on others

Dream
There is a machine next to them, it has the shape of a dishwasher but its function could be described as a food digestor (only available in dreams hehe... but its interesting, I think it relates to my long history of digestive disease). The machine isn't working properly and leak a foul mixture. I'm not disgusted. I open the machine and see it didn't worked properly. I clean the thing. Luckily the leak hasn't reached to the bags.

-machine/dishwasher-being too mechanical resolving old emotional issues/expecting results to come easily
---also related to your digestive problems
-food digestor-assimilating emotional nourishment {the function of dreams}.
-machine isn't working properly/leak foul mixture-emotional patterns that don't work/digestive issues {possibly pointing to stresses related to emotional issues}
-not disgusted-unacknowledged or denied aspects
-open machine/see it didn't work properly-opening up to your inner emotions/ recognizing the issues that don't work
-I clean the thing-removing negative aspects
-hasn't reached the bags-haven't resolved all of the outer issues related to inner conflicts

Dream
My sister encounter her former math teacher, the lady is pleased to see her and that's the end of the first part.

-sister encounters former math teacher-evaluating emotional issues and learning from/about them/shared aspects with real sister
-lady pleased to see her-positive aspects from emotional examination

Jerry

Merkito,
I need to revise my interpretation of the dream title. I interpreted the word dessert as desert.

There are rejected aspects about yourself that you need to recognize and resolve. You are working on the issues but have yet to discover/resolve the primary issue. It seems to be related to an 'indulgence' activity. The issue looks to be either related to food or sex. It is a substitute for emotional nourishment that is lacking in your life. 'Excuses' seem to be a part of the equation also. That may be an inner aspect that is used to support the indulgence. Kissing the girlfriend would represent embracing the rejected emotional aspects which is the primary problem. This is an unconscious thing, the unconscious energies that promote your conscious indulgence.

But there is a second pattern in the dream that points to your 'working on the 'machinery' that is unconsciously generated. The ego doesn't want this {the ego is selfish, caring for the physical desires and never wanting to give in to what is best for the psyche}. But to reach wholeness {11/43=432 equals 9 which is the symbolic number for wholeness} you have to spend the needed time to 'investigate' the unconscious aspects as well as the conscious actions. But even in your attempts to resolve the issue there is a 'push back',a reluctance to do so. That may be because the 'indulgence' is so strong and the unconscious energies are as well. Only you can know what the indulgences are. Only you can resolve the inner issues that motivate your conscious actions.

The first part of the dream is focused on your working to resolve emotional issues in your life. But the primary issues have yet to be confronted and resolved. You are making positive gains but have not yet recognized all of the issues.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

M. Gifford thank you for your analysis. I wrote a response but got filtered by the antispam twice. I just wanted to say that your analysis is very accurate and I'm grateful for it. I hope this message will make it :)

Best regards,
Merkito

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/M/france

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes, just here

stats from 7-14-10 to the present