Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Died in my dream and seen angel and felt peace

This is my first time ever posted about my dream and have only told few people about it. In my dream i'm on a boat trying to escape a big fire explosion that's behind me and catching up and I see a island ahead with an opening with big cliff on both side so I head in and I look back and know its going to catch up with me so I dive in the water.
As I go under in the dream I know I have died but when I come up and out of the water I see this like circle cliff with angel sitting there all around a few swimming . The angel where dressed in white and had white wings one was playing a small harp others where talking . The peace I felt was like nothing I have ever felt before was not worried or scared did not think about my family or nothing just a total peace.

I just want to get some other thought of what it might mean and any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Don

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Died in my dream and seen angel and felt peace

Don,
My sense of your dream is you have repressed anger issues that you are attempting to resolve. There is a transformation taking place in your life that has assisted you in this endeavor, possibly to do with spiritual aspects. Death in a dream most often represents a transformation, an end to one aspect/phase and a beginning of a new one. The angels represent assistance/guiding hands that can bring about wholeness by resolving the emotional issues. The reasons for the issues go back to earlier life but the endeavors to resolve them are recent. You are examining your inner world and making discoveries that lead you to confront repressed anger. The angels may be people or they could be the new discoveries you have made on your own. Either way the dream seems to point to positive aspects which would be a product of your consciously trying to resolve the emotional issues.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present