Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat Dream

Last night i dreamt of an enormous cat it had had an operation , and all the back of it was open like a very very big hole , but the cat was fine

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Scotland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Cat Dream

Kathy,
Being a short and partial dream it would be essential to know the rest of the dream to provide a proper analysis. But from the dream images and actions {I interpret the symbolic images/actions and analyze the whole dream to discern emotional patterns} here is how I read the dream.

There are strong emotions {enormous cat} that need to come out {operation}. There are unconscious attitudes {at the back} that when exposed will make things much better {very big hole}.

Basically a cat represents feminine qualities. In most dreams this points to emotional aspects/issues {we are emotional beings/animals}. The cat is you, an aspect of your emotional self. Being enormous suggests there are strong emotional energies involved.

The operation is opening up to see what is inside {your unconscious}. When you look deep inside your unconscious you will find 'fixed' attitudes {in the back of your mind} that define your personality, which defines who you are and why you feel and act the way you do emotionally. These are 'hidden' aspects that when exposed {let out} will allow you to feel better because you have let them out {through the hole}. Instead of holding in your emotions you must let them out. Letting these strong emotions out is the prevalent emotional pattern in the dream but because of the fixed attitudes {developed early in life and throughout life} you react in a specific way to outer experiences {emotionally}. Dreams are about the dreams and there function is to help you resolve what is out of balance emotionally.
What strong emotional issues are there currently in your life {at the time you had this dream}? This would be one aspect the dream is addressing. Another {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications} would be why you react in the way you do to the experiences that caused the strong emotions. Both need to be 'let out' if you are to feel better {about the current experience as well as about yourself}.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present