Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ex boyfriend nightmare.

Last night I had a nightmare. I wonder if anyone could help me figure it out.
So the dream goes as so...

I was in my kitchen making a smoothie for breakfast and talking on the phone with an old co-worker/friend. We were talking about Rob Kardashian and how he started making music and how it was actually not so bad. I looked over to my balcony and I see my ex-boyfriend smoking outside in badly ripped t-shirt and boxers. He looks angry and disturbed, I am annoyed. I continue making my smoothie and talking on the phone as he walks into my living room and sits on the couch, he asks me to tie his shirt back together for him. I yell "Do you ******* mind?" from the kitchen and continue talking on the phone. He stands up and takes his shirt off and walks into the kitchen and asks me to tie his boxers. I look down at his boxers that are all ripped and falling off and I see that he has full on, balls and dick, castrated himself. I fall to the floor yelling and crying "what have you done?" over and over again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 f

Re: ex boyfriend nightmare.

anonymousaz,
Two aspects the dream is addressing. One is a desire/need for a proper romantic relationship that would be 'smoother' than the past relationship with your ex-bf. That was a very negative situation that still has lingering affects on you emotionally.

But I sense something deeper than just the past relationship with your ex and a desire for better relationships. I sense there are deeper wounds that come from earlier in life, perhaps childhood, that have left you in many ways with the ability to form proper relationships {inept/castration}. There likely were experiences with other people that have left a mark on you emotionally. Look to your childhood and see what is missing and/or what relationships {likely with males} that would inhibit your ability when it comes to relationships with men.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present