Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many small dreams/hostile animals

My first dream had me back at my house. It was dark outside and while in the kitchen I look outside and see numerous coyotes. I see one of our dogs outside and he seems to be unaware that the coyotes are closing in on him. For some reason my family, especially my father do not seem to be worried in the least. Something attempts to come through the doggy door, I think it is the dog but it ends up being a coyote. I initially reach down to pet it, but then quickly recoil for fear of being bitten. Shortly later on I am in the living room talking to my little brother who is sitting in a reclining chair and watching T.V. or playing video games in front of a massive T.V. He asks me a question about a trip coming up, I tell him I am not going and he seems disappointed.

In another dream I am at a farm during the daytime. There is my dad and a farmer that I do not know. There is also a horse outside with us and he is really jumping around and kicking a lot. Once again no one seems worried about this or sees the danger except for me. I try to avoid this horse but it seems to almost follow me around. There is also a dog there, like a great Dane or something similar. This dog does not bother me but at once point runs up to me and sniffs my hands the way a dog does with his cold nose and slobbery demeanor.

One other dream that I vaguely recall, it is night time and I am running somewhere. Hard to describe where I am running, almost like an old town partially built into hilly terrain. As I am running I often have the option to take a path that leads up or stay on the original path. At some point I go to the high ground but hit a dead end. On my way back down are other runners that ask me a question about taking the higher path way which I remark something to the effect "Shoulda stayed low," upon saying this to women chuckle. I do not feel like they were laughing at me but that they literally found the comment to be humorous.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Northern Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present