Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Forum Temporarily Closed {No New Posted Dreams Allowed Until Forum Re-opens}

The Dream Forum will be temporarily closed so I can restructure the formatting. In the past I have requested only the age and gender of the dreamer which allowed me to provide an outline of the emotional energies in a dream. Using basic Jungian concepts {psychology} and my personal intuitive abilities I have had tremendous success in using this method {read the posted dreams to gauge my success}. But with what little knowledge I have about the dreamer {age and gender} I am able only to provide an outline of the emotional energies and not provide an interpretation of the personal experiences {recent experiences as well as the outline of the deeper energies related to personality, personal traits and attitudes}. To achieve this I will need more personal information. I will restructure the formatting to include questions about personal info and space for the dreamer to reply. I have no doubts I will able to provide a more complete analyze and interpretation when possessing the personal information. Because there will be a longer form to fill out it will require more time to post a dream which may restrain some people from posting dreams. The new formatting will allow more back and forth conversation between myself the dreamer which will eventually lead to a complete and precise analysis/interpretation of the dream. Think of it as an analysis on line instead of on a couch. This will allow an in-depth analysis rather than just the general outline I have provided in the past.

Note:- The new formatting will not require posting of any personal information the dreamer feels is private. Only what the dreamer feels comfortable with.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

Re: Dream Forum Temporarily Closed {No New Posted Dreams Allowed Until Forum Re-opens}

I will not be providing analysis of dreams until I re-open the forum under its new format. That may take a couple of weeks.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

Re: Dream Forum Temporarily Closed {No New Posted Dreams Allowed Until Forum Re-opens}

Forum remains closed until I complete my re-evaluation of how best to make changes. In the past I have required only age and gender of the dreamer in providing an outline analysis of the dream and the dreamer's emotional life. I am leaning toward requesting more information from the dreamer so to be able to provide a more in-depth analysis. I will re-open the forum when that assessment and web design is complete. Until then any new posts will be deleted.

Jerry

What was intended to be time taken to restructure the Dream Forum has turned into a sabbatical of sorts. I do intend to reopen the forum but have yet to determine a time frame for doing so. When the forum does reopen it will have a new format focused on a more in-depth analysis of the posted dreams. There will be more required of the dreamer in providing info about recent experiences so I can better determine more about personal experiences instead of just an outline of overall emotional energies. I hope to have the new format up and running soon.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present