Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex and death

My dream from last night 8/14 was set in an apartment with two couches and a kitchen that was behind the living area with an open viewing to the living room. I was with two guys but predominately remember one guy who I was sitting on the couch with. He reminded me of my ex boyfriend but much larger in stature. I was stuck in the apartment with him and he was planning to kill me, as he had killed many people before. Weirdly enough I felt a mix between being scared and being content in that situation as if it was where I was meant to be. First though before he killed me he wanted to have sex, so we tried having sex on the floor in front of the couch. He was very big and I was on my period. It wasn't a very successful attemp because I was ******** very loudly and it ruined his mood for sex. I made the excuse that I hadn't had sex in a long time and he was very big and that's why I was ******** so obnoxiously. I then went into the kitchen to clean my hands of blood (period) and that is when I started to feel fear and frantically trying to find a plan to save my life. He asked me what I was doing in the kitchen and I started to clean my vagina of blood to give myself more time to think. His friend checked on me and saw I was cleaning up. I saw knives in the kitchen and my plan was to use a knife. I then returned to the living room where I saw the man who was going to kill me eating a bag of chips on the opposite couch from where we were sitting earlier. I started to rummage through a plastic bag and there was a fork and to my delight, a sharp knife! I immediately grabbed it and attacked the man who wished to kill me. I then turned around as his friend was watching and stabbed him twice and he fell on the couch next to him. I stabbed the man who was going to kill me a couple more times (total of 3 times) for good measure and I felt remorse for killing them and I said Im sorry. Before I ran out the door I looked back at them and the man I had sex with looked at me with the bag of chips in his hand and I felt like I had done something wrong, almost against myself as he looked at me with anger. I thought I might drop the knife but I kept it thinking i might still need it. As I ran across the complex to my car which was parked far away I heard his voice faintly in the background and I thought he was after me again but the dream ended before I for to my car.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/female phoenix

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Sex and death

Because there are very personal aspects to this post I have provided my analysis by e-mail to Laurel. The first part of the dream does set the tone for what the dream is trying to communicate so I will post a breakdown of the images/actions {see Dream Structure}.

Dream
My dream from last night 8/14 was set in an apartment with two couches and a kitchen that was behind the living area with an open viewing to the living room. I was with two guys but predominately remember one guy who I was sitting on the couch with. He reminded me of my ex boyfriend but much larger in stature. I was stuck in the apartment with him and he was planning to kill me, as he had killed many people before. Weirdly enough I felt a mix between being scared and being content in that situation as if it was where I was meant to be.

Analysis of Images/Actions
-apartment with two couches-emotional aspects of self that need examination/may have sexual connotations
-kitchen behind living area-nurturing aspects related to foundations of personal attitudes
-open view to living room-opening up to nurturing aspects
-with two guys-two masculine aspects/experiences that possess emotional energies/conflict
-predominately remember one guy-one memorial masculine experience that occurred in your life
-sitting on couch with-masculine aspect that remains with you
-reminded me of ex-bf/larger stature-lost positive masculine aspects/large influence on you
-stuck in apartment with him-can not get away from masculine experience
-he was planning to kill me-masculine aspects that changed you {including actual experiences}
-he had killed many people before-many aspects related to the masculine/males that were changed because of past experiences
-felt a mix being scared/being contented-lacking control of being in a position you feel you can not change

The dream is addressing issues with masculine aspects, both inner animus as well as actual experiences with men/relationships in her past and present. What occurred in early experiences changed forever who she would become and her attitudes in later life. There are feelings she is lacking control in different aspects of her life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Sex and death

Larel,
Please provide a response to my analysis so to allow others to understand any associations in it o your dream. A response is required before I will provide an analysis of future dreams.
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present