Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Twins

I dreamed I was in labor and gave birth to a little girl the nurse was working on her to get the baby to respond and she wouldn't I took her and kissed the babies forehead. The baby was then fine health and happy. I was then standing in a parking garage alone in labor I was taking back into the hospital. When I got inside the hospital I had to pick the bed I wanted to give birth in they all had price tags and decorative bedding. I was laying in the bed and a nurse was standing by the bed we where the only ones in the room I keep telling her the baby was coming and she just stood there with scissors cutting the price tag in to small pieces. I gave birth to a little boy that was deformed. Then I woke up.

That was the night before last then last night I dreamed my boyfriend was moving furniture in to my house. He was hanging pictures on the walls.

I am not pregnant or capable of being pregnant my boyfriend and I don't live together. I do have 2 children my daughter is the oldest and my son is the youngest.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Re: Twins

Anonymous,
I am working on your dream and should have a final analysis this afternoon. In the meantime if you can provide additional information on any recent changes or new experiences/events that may help with understanding the dream message. It may involve your boyfriend possibly 'new moves' that may be in discussion.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66/Cocoa, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Anonymous,
Below is my interpretation of the images and actions from your dream {interpreting the images/actions to get final analysis}.

My senses are you have issues from childhood involving experiences with a male/men that has caused emotional issues as an adult. Likely these experiences have formed your attitude toward men and possibly resulting in negative actions involving male relationships. There has been a price to pay for these attitudes {possibly making wrong choices when it comes to relationships}. Until you result the inner issues the developed attitude you have will continue to plague you. You may have a fear of being alone and thus get into relationships that are likely to fail.

In the second posted dream {partial} my sense is there are inner if not conscious issues in your current relationship. Consciously you made have chosen him but the reason for doing so is unconsciously motivated {bad decisions in choosing relationships}

Images/Actions Interpreted
-was in labor and gave birth to little girl-in a struggle with a new emotional aspect/possibly developed from childhood experiences
-nurse working on her/get baby to respond-trying to heal emotional aspects and learn to life with new attitudes
-she wouldn't {respond}-not responding to inner issues
-kissed baby's forehead/baby was then fine/healthy-living with emotional aspects providing temporary mental stability
-standing in parking garage alone in labor-lacking direction/saddled with emotional issues
-taken back to hospital-still in need of healing
-When I got inside hospital-looking inward to heal intimate issues
-had to pick bed wanted to give birth in-choosing the life you wish to live
-all had price tags/decorative bedding-price you are paying in adding emotional issues
-laying in bed-living with consequences you have chosen in life
-nurse was standing by bed-healing is still required
-only ones in room-being/feeling alone
-keep telling her baby was coming-waiting for/needing new experiences to occur
-stood there with scissors cutting price tags-removing aspects related to disconnected self value
-gave birth to little boy that was deformed-emotional issues that caused undeveloped masculine aspects

Second Dream

That was the night before last then last night I dreamed my boyfriend was moving furniture in to my house. He was hanging pictures on the walls.

-boyfriend moving furniture into my house-bringing masculine attitudes into your life
-he was hanging pictures on walls-the relationship with him brings up past experiences {unconsciously if not consciously} involving attitudes you have developed.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66/Cocoa, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Thanks for your response..... I have been stalked for the last year by my ex boyfriend. He doesn't only stalk me but my current boyfriend. We have had an on goin court case. He has been charged with multiple counts of stalking, harasment, dvo violations.... the relationship ended when I discovered his infidelities with multiple other women. I end the relationship over the cheating then he has stalked me since. I am wondering if the dreams I having are tied to him. We dated for over a year and had been very good friends for several years before we dated. We had a ton of mutual friends I have cut all contact with them simple because he was using them to stalk me. Diffently a bad relationship choice.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} 2/5/17

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Twins

Anonymous,
The masculine problem you have, and likely the primary focus of the dream is your ex-bf. The wrong choice is apparent in the dream message but the issue of choice may stem from early life foundations. What was the relationship with your parents like, especially your father? As long as your ex is a part of your life then your dreams will reflect the emotional issues you have in dealing with him. Resolving the problem of his stalking is the first step in resolving the emotional issues. But work will to continue be done to resolve the inner emotions associated with him and whatever foundational issues there are from early life.

Note: Every person is a product of their early life environment. You are basically who you are because of early life experiences and influences. We now know {scientifically} that the first 3 years of life are the most important because the psyche of an infant picks up on the environmental experiences. By nine personality is formed. Later life experiences/influences help shape personality and personal attitudes but the basics are already established in childhood. Most choices in life come from those experiences. Choosing a relationship is often based on early life experiences with males, especially the father. We all are driven by unconscious energies from these experiences. Knowing and understanding these energies is important in resolving their influence in later life.

Post another dream and perhaps we can discover more about the early life influences. Dreams often come in a series and focus on current emotional issues but they always include the early life aspects. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications with one focused on the early life foundations.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66/Cocoa Fla

I don't know when the stalking will ever be resolved it's a never ending cycle. He skirts the edge of the law.

As far as parents: my parents where married to each other till I was 5. Neither were interested in parenting. I lived with my grandmother till I was about 8 then my mother remarried and I moved in with her and the new husband. Up in till that point my parents (mother & father) showed up at their convince. A day here or day there. I never real had a relationship with my father till I was an adult.

The only other dream I remember from recent is: my friend Pam (who I have been friends with for 20 years but don't see often) is saleing furniture on Facebook. I am scrolling my Facebook news feed and see a post that says items for sale then there are pictures the number 27. The only pics I saw or remember looking at is one of a burgundy coach with a chaise at the end and 3 piece wood ornate bedroom suit (bed, dresser,night stand) there was 23 comments on the bed but I didn't read them. I was in my dream goin to contact her directly but I couldn't find her contact info. So I went back to look for the post and it was gone.

This dream is from this week and after the previous 2.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} 2/5/17

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Twins

Anonymous,
The one continuing aspect in your dreams seems to be expectation or need for something new in your life. Giving birth often represents something new is being born/brought about. Scrolling your Facebook page would also be seeking to discover something, new attitudes or aspects that would positively affect your life. Intimacy may be involved, not just sexual but also/or personal intimacy. The Facebook page is were friends see your posts, seeing your personal side but not necessarily your true self. Dreams are about discovering your true self and living from that position.

Because you lacked any real intimacy with your parents and in childhood one aspect of the dream is dealing with those issues. This would the primary issue. How it fits with your recent personal experiences, needs and desires would require much more personal info about you and your life. Intimacy related to male relationships may have been corrupted because of a lack of a proper father relationship {first dream: "gave birth to a little boy that was deformed"}. The second short dream about your bf moving furniture into your house would fit with this aspect. Something needs healing {hospital} and the new birth and Facebook page may be pointing to a need/desire to bring about that, perhaps in bringing in new and positive relationships to fill the void of not receiving what was needed in childhood. Again, more personal info is needed to discern what the recent experiences are {you may want to submit the Dream Submission Form}. The underlying issues with parents is a major conflict in your life {unconsciously if not consciously}.

Here is my interpretation of the images/actions from your last dream.

-friend Pam is selling furniture on Facebook-positive association that effects change {letting go} and expansion in your personal attitudes
-scrolling Facebook news feed-seeking to expand self unconscious aspects to conscious knowledge
-see a post items for sale/pictures of number 27-seeing opportunities that you think will make you whole
-pics I saw/one of burgundy couch with chaise at end-emotional support that helps resolve emotional issues
-3 piece ornate bedroom suite-complex emotions causing conflict
-there were 23 comments on bed/didn't read them-physical wholeness\intimacy/need for conscious understanding of unconscious energies
-contact her directly/couldn't find her contact info-unconscious aspects that realized/repressed
-look back for post/it was gone-repressed aspects about past

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present