Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeing the same dream over and over again , but with a different structure.

Maxx,
Here is the amplified images and actions from your three dreams. There are definitely repeating themes {as you noted} the primary theme being 'consciously motivated by unconscious energies'. And likely beginning and/or occurring in childhood {childhood home in 2nd dream}. These are definite energies that control your personality, personal attitudes and probably conscious actions. Let me go through the three dreams and see if I can find possible personal experiences that would shine light on what it may be that is controlling. Because I do have so little about you and your life I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies with what I do have. The rest you can only know {without me having in depth info about you}. You may be able to ascertain what the personal experiences are {look at the beginning in childhood} and you may be able to determine from those experiences that have carried over into adult life as conscious controlling emotional energies.

Dream 1: I am at work,and my boss is giving me a hard time, but I am able to escape him, with the help of a person. (this is a situation in my real life because i'm trying to find a job and to continue my career abroad) Then i find myself in a beautiful place, with hills lakes mountains, it is night time but everything is illuminated perfectly. I am flying over the hills lakes mountains with great delight and I want to go even upper and in know how to do that. After I have reached an infinite altitude something shift and I see a terrible face that want to devour me (I see this face in all of this dreams). Then I go down to and land in a dark forest, I see the moon and then I find pile keys near a tree, I grab them. People with small knives show up and start to stab me (one of them is the person who help me escape my boss), although the knives don't hurt me as much I am shouting to the them to kill me, because somehow I know that this is the only way out.

Amplified Images/Actions
-at work/boss giving me a hard time-authoritive side of self anxieties
-am able to escape him-confronting restrictive/controlling attitudes
-find myself in beautiful place/hills, lakes, mountains/its nig
-with help of a person-a need to compromise inner aspects/attitudes, illuminated-unconsciously knowing obstacles in your life
-flying with great delight-freedom from restricted aspects/limitations
-want to go even upper {higher}/know how to do that-reaching higher levels of self/unconscious knowledge
-after reaching infinite altitude something shifts-self discovery confronting deepest fears that could devour you psychologically {Jung's Mana Personalities}
-find pile keys near tree-solutions to personal/spiritual growth
-go down to land in dark forest-reaching the deep unconscious
-see the moon-hidden, mysterious aspect of self
-I grab them-gaining/obtaining self knowledge
-people with small knives show up-hidden aspects that are ready to be made known
-start to stab me-penetrating inner struggles
-one is person who help escape boss-having confronted and resolved restricted/controlling attitudes
-knives don't hurt me as much as shouting kill me-being able to consciously express hidden aspects will cause changes in you/your life
-know the only way out-possessing unconscious knowledge will set you free

Dream 2: I saw this dream two years ago. I was at my childhood home, in my room near the window and I was seeing myself as a reflection of the window, the reflection was mad at me. Than I saw through the window up in the sky was the face that want to devour me, shouting at me. I shouted back but I was to afraid to stop the face. During this hole time near the window was a white and gold glowing bird face backward (the bird was female). The bird flew away across my property and came back and landed in the same place this time facing me. It was an owl with half face of a blonde female. She said to me " you will die soon, but there is hope you must go back" with an angry voice.

Amplified Images/Actions
-at childhood home-reflects aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed during the time you lived in that home/experiencing some unfinished feelings that are being triggered by a decent waking situation/experience
-in room near window-insights to an aspect of yourself/virtual experience
-I was seeing myself as a reflection in window-reflection of your true self/true emos that motivate/drive you vs true self
-shouting at me-repressed emotions needing expressiontional experiences vs how you perceive yourself
-reflection was mad at me-frustrations and disappointments in your Self/you tend to repress your negative emotions or project your anger onto others
-a face saw through window up in sky wanted to devour me-reflecting ego aspect
-I shouted back-conscious response to what needs to be expressed {via the drects you are afraid to confront/express
-near window was white and gold glowing female bird face backward-unconsciousam}
-was afraid to stop the face-ego anxieties you can't control/unconscious aspe emotional energies/aspects reflected in conscious actions
-bird flew across my property/came back-negative emotional energies coming back in conscious actions
-landed in same place facing in-what is on the outside is a product/property of what is on inside/the motivating energies
-it was an owl with half face of blond female-insights to negative emotional behavior reflected in conscious actions
-she said you will die soon-death to unconscious energies that motivate
-there is hope/must go back-to fulfill positive expectations you must return to foundational energies

Dream 3:I was flying delitely with my ex girlfriend above a forest, she was leading me somewhere. We arrived near the see and suddenly I landed in the sand, than a group of ruffian showed up and surrounded me and start attacking, I knelt and the dream ended.

Amplified Images/Actions
-flying delitely with ex-gf above forest-freedom from restrictions of unconscious emotional energies
-she was leading me somewhere-unconscious emotional energies in control
-arrive near sea-unconscious bordering consciousness/your subconscious {part of the mind of which one is not fully aware but which influences one's actions and emotions}
-I land in sand-permanent energies that cause constant conscious emotional changes
-a group of ruffian showed up-negative energies showing through conscious actions
-surrounded me-engulf by emotional energies
-I knelt-humbled by emotional energies

Does this stimulate any memories from childhood that reflect your actions/attitudes as an adult? By looking back/examining your childhood you may be able to uncover the actual experiences that now are motivating energies but may not be able to determine in what form they do. That may require a deep inner look at who you are and your actions as an adult. Getting to the main message {as unilluminated as it may be} is the task, one only yo can get to. I'll work to see what I can come up with.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} www.powerofdreams.net

Dear Gerald

I want to thank you for your detailed analysis.
Yes, I think it is clear now, but I want a second opinion now because I don't want to misdirect myself.
As a child I was very religious although religion didn't answer my questions and when I reach ten I took the decision to find the truth my self because I thought "If god is real every way lead to him". Without any knowledge how to do it I entered the road that led me to absurd philosophy and after a few months of suffering I reached enlightenment when I was fifteen (without knowing what it was). Of course it was very painful, there is a reason why it is called near death experience, but it was infinitely worth it. I had the same experience when I broke up, but didn't lasted a long time. Is my subconscious telling me to pursue an enlightenment experience again? If so, I think that is not the right time for spiritual pursuit because I'm trying very hard to launch my career abroad, without any success so far.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Maxx,
What path to enlightenment did you take? Jungian psyche is primarily based on Buddhism, Gnosticism and alchemy. The underlying theme is the inner self, the true self {that appears in our nightly dreams}. And when you take the inner journey, a psychological journey, you will discover a spiritual self. Religions aren't always true spirituality.

What is most important is to understand it is a psychological journey. My philosophy is the journey begins in childhood, the earliest years, when the psyche is structured to and by its environment, this being the underlying foundations for personality and later life attitudes. If you are raised in an environment where everybody swore and curse then you mostly likely will swear and curse as an adult.

But I also very much believe in the archetypes. We are pre-programmed to be humans with precise software that governs our being. Psychologically they are in the form of emotional energies. Physically as well as psychologically they are a natural influence in all our lives. The marsupial kangaroo upon birth knows to climb to the mother's pouch and latch onto a titt. It is programmed into the birth joey's psyche. A turtle knows to run to the water upon hatching. And we humans are born with this 'universal' knowledge that establish procedures on what is needed to be human and live a human life. We can discern their applications from myth and learn how they fit in our personal lives from our dreams.

Dream is personalized myth, myth is depersonalized dream....Joseph Campbell

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

No I took the other way around. From my perspective there are two basic roots to enlightenment:
1. Discovering the "true self" (Jungian way)
2. Discovering "true reality" by questioning every subposition that you have about it.
The two roads lead to the same position and when this occurs the person learn immediately about the second one. Intuitively, I took the second road and this was a good decision because I'm an introvert in nature.

Totally agree with that, but I don't hold it as high importance because when a person has found his true self or his true axis, he/she is no longer controlled by this things and they become like bugs that must be removed from time to time. I regard this as the machine part of the human, and if this machine is not set up to work properly in childhood, it can be fixed along the way.

Totally agree with that. One of my strongest views on humans (but not the strongest one) is a merge between Jung+Campbell+Maslow. Maslow thinks that humans have specific needs structured in a hierarchy and the more higher in the hierarchy they a the more intrinsic they become + each need represents a dragon that must be slayed because every need comes with a great challenge + every challenge have the potential and the necessity for inner growth, like you can forget about having the need of esteem meet if you didn't incorporate your shadow into your personality, it will never happen. All this can be regarded as following your life purpose or as you called iner programing which I believe is a result of our evolution, the hunters of prehistoric era had the responsibility to slay the beast and bring food to their community and this was a great responsibility especially in ice age era. Failure to kill the beast and bring food to the community meant the whole tribe extinct.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present