Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Was in a terrorist attack and bf didn't care?

Laura,
As with most long dreams there are repetitive actions that say pretty much the same thing. I didn't amplify the last parts of the dream because there was an overriding theme already established from the previous images/actions in the dream. That overriding theme is an issue with men that began in childhood and continues in adult life {and will continue until resolved}. Strong emotional energies related to masculine relationships from your past that affect relationships in the present and future. These are controlling emotional energies that can cause negative if not extreme behavior issues in your waking life. I would look to childhood experiences involving male relationships for the cause of these developed attitudes. There are indications of blaming yourself {usual for someone who has experienced mental or/and physical abuse by a trusted person}.

As for the feelings of fear of dying a brutal death. That is metaphorical language and should not be taken as a literal interpretation. Death often represents closure to an emotional energy/issue. You have to die to the old attitudes and develop new attitudes related to the issue {with men}. And as usual in dreams there is an offering or remedy to what needs to be done to resolve the issue. The library is the key image. A library represents accumulated knowledge/experiences from your past life and getting to core of the issue with men requires study and inner research {as in going to the library to gain knowledge}. What do you have the issues with men? Look at early childhood and life and determine what would cause these psyche energies.

Here is the amplified images and actions from your dream {up to the scene of men with guns}.
Dream Title: Was in a terrorist attack and bf didn't care?
-frustrations in relationship causing negative emotions/actions

-with bf on stands outside-reflecting on waking relationship with bf/rejected masculine aspects
-watching a college art performance-understanding passive tendencies from past experiences
-get up to leave/he looks at woman talking -leaving old masculine attitudes behind related to feminine experiences {mother as a prime candidate}
-give each other suggestive smile-causing strong emotional energies within you
-I feel so small-actual personal attitude/trait
-we walk into city center-emotions revolving around conscious self
-we aren't talking-repressed emotions related to the masculine
-he says he needs to go to library on other side of road-obtaining inner knowledge related to masculine aspects that have an opposite affect on what should be a positive experience
-I deside to go to art supply shop at top of street on right-abiding by past emotional energies in social life
-before he crosses the road-prior masculine experiences in life
-a blue van with loud engine I notice immediately-practicallity over emotional response
-I see dangerous looking men get out-negative attitudes toward mascline coming out
-I sense they were going to do something bad-sensory negative reactions
-he doesn't notice/I walk up to store-not understanding masculine tendencies which cause continious emotional strain
-notice everyone is on high alert-self vigilance
-because men have gone on rampage-uncontrollable emotions toward masculine
-going into places shooting with machine guns-being in positions of constant confrontation
-I am terrified-unresolved emotional fears
-hundreds of people go to large hotel car park complex for safety-abundance of emotional energies contributing to personality/attitudes/traits causing a complex
-on ground floor with other people-hidden foundational aspects
-everyone is very nervous-experiencing self doubt/insecurities
-security men with guns at door guarding it-insecurities causing aggressive tendencies and barriers to conscious objectivity
-coming over here-tendencies/attitudes crossing from unconscious to consciousness

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present