Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the truth

I was in a public place like a school, but I’m not sure it was a school. But some students from my past school were there. As I was walking across a large space, I ran into a former friend of mine named Tina. Tina told me that she knew the truth about Ryan. And she told me that truth in one sentence. Then, I saw Ryan walking across from me. He looked right at me and nodded his head in agreement with what Tina said. Next, Tina and I were sitting on an orange couch in the middle of the large space with others. I think I heard everyone knew it (that truth) except me. As I followed Tina upstairs to find out more details about this truth and she said she had a report to read about it, we ended up walking around in what looked something like a shopping mall. We may have sat down in a circle with a couple other females on carpet next to clothing racks. Tina asked everyone a couple of intimate personal questions that she answered, but I didn’t want to answer because it was none of her business or I was afraid that she would tell others since in reality she hasn’t been a person I could trust. I may have left a favorite and flattering vest jacket on the floor on the other side of the room, which ended up being lost/stolen. I was mad that it was stolen. If a jacket in a dream has anything to do with protection or reputation, I never felt protected by Tina because she did something to ruin my reputation in real life concerning Ryan. When we were leaving, someone told me that I forgot to get the report from Tina so I ran towards Tina to try to get the report for more details.

I don't know if this dream could mean the truth I was told is really the truth and/or if Tina really knows the truth?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30s, f, usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} y, jan 13th

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: the truth

Anonymous,
I'll look at this dream tomorrow. But I am struck by the fact both dreams open with being in public places. I will ponder that aspect with my analysis.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

Anonymous,
The dream is less about who knows the truth involving issues with Tina and Ryan that it is about the truth about yourself, your true self. Tina is in your dream because you either share certain aspects/qualities with her or reject those aspects. My sense you are projecting 'rejected' aspects on her that you reject about yourself. Trust is an issue and that wold play out in your conscious life. Not trusting Tina {as the dream suggests and as you noted in added info} may be as much about self trust. Trust may be an issue from early life, childhood environment that caused you not to trust someone.

I also sense deep repressed aspects in the dream that are the foundations for who you are, your attitudes/personality. That would go back to childhood and the environment you grew up in. The best way not to have to deal with such issues is to repress them, ignore them. That is where you are now {the dream ending}. Getting to those issues seems to be part of the dream message, confronting the issues and acknowledging them. As long as they exist personal growth will be difficult if not impossible. An inner search is required, psychological.

Amplification of Images/Actions/Symbols
Title: the truth
-state of your true being/dreamer's true self

-public place like a school-learning about conscious ego self
-not sure it was a school-indecisive/personality aspects
-students from my past were there-aspects from dreamer's past
-walking across a large space-progression in new horizones
-ran into former friend-past rejected aspects
-named Tina-aspects/experiences about Tina you identify with/share/reject
-Tina knew truth about Ryan-feminine self/true self acknowledging masculine aspects
-told me that truth in one sentence-knowing the true self/wholeness
-saw Ryan walking across from me-comprehending masculine aspects opposite of true self
-he looked right at me-focusing on masculine aspects
-nodded his head in agreement what Tina said-recognition of true emotional self/feminine aspects
-Tina and I were sitting on an orange couch-indecisive attitudes {same position as Sally/Sally is you}
-in middle of large space with others-balancing various aspects
-I heard everyone knew it/truth except me-repressing true self
-follow Tina upstairs-being objective about emotional energies/feminine aspects
-find more details about truth-self discovery about true self
-had report to read about it-more inner knowledge about true self
-sat down in circle other females-position of contineous emotions
-on carpet next to clothing racks-protection against realities/conscious attitudes/self doubt & decisive
-Tina asked everyone couple of initmate questions-questioning self about conflicting sexual attitudes
-that she answered-emotional remedy
-didn't want to answer-repression
-because none of her business-not dealing with personal conflicts
-or I was afraid she woud tell others-fear of exposing true self/aspects
-hasn't been a person I could trust-not trusting oneself/personality trait
--left favorite vest jacket on floor-rejected aspects of compassion/repressed foundational aspects
-ended up being stolen-being without vital aspects for personal growth
-when we were leaving/someone told me I forgot to get report from Tina-rejection/repressing emotional issues
-ran towards Tina to get report for more details-anxieties about particular emotional aspects

Jerry

Yes, I reject apsects of Tina of not being a true friend I can trust. Others can trust me unlike her, however, I often doubt myself so I deal with self trust issues. I do tend to ignore/repress past issues because I feel better not dwelling on them. I also think I know why I have trust issues so I'm not sure how I can search further.

Anonymous,
I appreciate your response. As for searching further on the issue of trust go back your childhood. Was there anyone who you should be able to trust but was betrayed by that person? Anyone in your family or other trusted persons outside the family who would have had betrayed that trust? One parent trusting the other? A relative who caused psychological or physical abuse? Trust issues have a bases from experiences. Find what that is and you can resolve the issues by understanding the emotional energies associated with the trust.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present