Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nightmare about computer virus

I'm browsing the internet on my computer and click a post on a website. The post sends me to a page called: "Everyrootinyourbody.html". The page is mostly blank with a background that is getting redder the more I look at it, I try to go back but my screen becomes filled with a silent jump scare of a skull rooted into the ground. I use task manager to close the window but find a window on my desktop that is downloading something called R00Ts.html I immediately emergency shut down my computer by holding down the power button and that's when I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 M

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: nightmare about computer virus

Anonymous,
Look at the computer as being you, you are the computer, and the virus being an emotional bug within you. Your dreams are about you and the emotional issues in your life {conscious and unconscious}. I'll expand on this with the following amplification and analysis of the dream.

Amplification of Images/Actions/Symbols
Dream Title: nightmare about computer virus
-nightmare- struggle to learn to deal with normal adolescent fears and problems
-------emotional issues such as stress or anxiety
-------strong emotional energies from powerful negative experiences

-computer virus-something in your life that is out of control

Dream Content
-browsing the internet-searching within your 'larger' inner self
-on my computer-your mind/emotions realted to your waking life
-click a post on a website-experience posted in your personal database/mind

-post sends me to a page-referencing a particular 'fixed' emotional experience in your life
-called "Everyrootinourbody"-the root to the emotional issues in your life
-page is mostly blank-experiences related to power that leave you stagnated in life
-with background that is getting redder the more I look at it-issues with relationships that cause emotional aggression in waking life
-try to go back-return to past emotional issues
-but screen becomes filled with a silent jump scare of a skull-repression of 'unpleasant' experiences that affects your life
-rooted into ground-your roots of early ecperience from earlier life grounded into your psyche
-use task manager to close window-close off what was 'assigned' from earlier life {past experiences}
-find a window on desktop-open to experiences formatted in your unconscious mind
-downloading something called ROOTS.html-conveying emotional energies from your family roots
-emergency shutdown my computer-urgent emotional issues you have shutdown/repressed
-by holding down the power button-what holds you down are issues related to power

Summary
The dream is addressing emotional issues in your life. My sense it has to do with someone of power in your life such as parents or someone who caused emotional pain or/and injury. You are repressing these issues so not to let them to cause emotional pain in your waking life. These issues go back to earlier life but may still be an issue.

If these nightmares continue consult a school counselor. There may be deep emotional issues that could cause problems later in life.

Jerry [meditate[pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present