Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My eyes were destroyed

I had a conflict with someone on internet forum and I had following dream.

Dream : A I remember 2 dark figures, one is slim, revengful destroy my eyes.

I am in a bad position for the last 2 days after that event, I fell as I do not have eyes, I can't think, I cant understand things,... It is terrible.

I think it is connected with that, conflict. I am a christian. Someone on internet forum said christians are bad and so on and was provoking angry response and I thought he is a communist and responded harsh about communist crimes.(communist were persecuting, killing christians in my country and it is torn into 2 halves by that conflict)

eyes - very important, seeing, perciving,..

Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: My eyes were destroyed

Al,
Not much to go on from what you posted from your dream. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the subconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. One of the dark figure may refer to the undeveloped or unacknowledged aspects of your character. The other may represent another person you see as dark {an ignorant or evil person}. Being slim may symbolize lacking strength and integrity. Revenge may suggest that you are experiencing some emotional imbalance. Or you are harboring some repressed emotions. The eyes are what you see with. If they are destroyed it may mean you are unable to see clearly.

Look at your own personality and apply the above. If you are in a position where you can't think, can't understand things then a good chance you ARE experiencing some emotional imbalance. What are the emotional reasons in your life that could cause this?

As for your comments about being a Christian and the conflict that has torn your country in two. Apply that to yourself and determine what inner conflicts have torn you in two.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present