Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greek Gods (?)

Dream Sunday to Monday (based on my memory) – 9/23 – 9/24.

I remember seeing a painting of a woman named Mary that I know - and she was headless, and the painting was dark, with dark colors. Black back ground. She was wearing a maroon colored dress, and where her chest cavity was, it looked like it was mesh and it reminded me of a cage. In the painting, she had her hands placed in a way that led the viewer to surmise that she had opened the cage (her hands held the cage open). I was looking at the piece and saw that where her heart would be, it was empty.

For some reason the astrologer Chani Nicolas was connected in my dream. I was talking to her in some way that I can’t remember now.

I am then seeing a female goddess or angel in the heavens. She looks to be in her 20’s. She is lovely and beautiful. Vibrant. Everything around her in the heavens is bright and beautiful as well. Happy. There is white and yellow in abundance and lots of fluffy clouds. This goddess is lovely and has long brown hair, wearing a long white gown with a gold necklace and is extremely interested/curious/excited about earth and humanity and wants to come down to earth. She is contemplating how she will do that.

I then see her sitting next to a male god – someone who I take to be a friend of hers. He is very handsome and physically perfect (as I would expect a god to be, if in human terms) They are sitting at a kitchen island of sorts, there are plates before then – they are eating. (although I don’t see human food) – he is laughing and smiling, he is shirtless and has gold leaves around the crown of his head – he can see that she is excited and is curious. I am standing as if behind them. I look ahead and see another female goddess, an older, wiser one – for some reason I have it in my mind that she is Athena. I know that she is older by her demeanor (?) I have no other way to express that. She didn’t look older, but somehow her eyes seemed more wary/guarded…or something.

She is stirring something in a large shiny silver pot on a stove. Something is being prepared/cooked. I see her turn back to look at the young goddess also curious. ((it’s weird because I don’t see a stove is there – and yet I somehow know that is what is being presented)) The younger goddess then reveals to her friend that she wants to go to earth or somehow meddle in human affairs. Something like that. She is speaking to him as if no one else is around them. He looks startled at her words when he looks at her.

Athena (as I refer to her) also then turns around looking a bit dark/startled – again, wary even. I then notice arrows on her back, like they were slung over her shoulder but I didn’t notice them before. She stops stirring and quietly stares while the younger woman keeps talking animatedly. Athena then quietly leaves.

I am figuring the young goddess wouldn’t be allowed to meddle in human affairs or come to earth? That perhaps Athena went to talk to someone?

I was happy with this dream when I woke up – I awoke with a smile (?) I felt like it was good since I felt there was a message.

Not sure what the whole greek god vibe thing was in this dream?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 - F, Buffalo, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Greek Gods (?)

what the hell

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23

stats from 7-14-10 to the present