Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Back-The Dream Forum is Open

After several months of being closed due to locating from Cocoa, Fl to Altoona, Fl. and rebuilding Kitty City the Dream Forum is once again open for service. As always I provide free analysis/interpretation of dreams. The Dream Forum has been on-line since 2005 and using Jungian psychology I have analyzed thousands of dreams. The only request I have from those who post is a follow up response to my analysis. This not only provides insights to the interpretation but also the accuracy of my analysis. From past responses from analyzed dreams I have been able to confirm that by using Jungian psychology dreams can be properly and successfully interpreted. Not a big deal, there are many others like myself who, by using Jungian concepts of dream analysis, can correctly interpret dreams. This is not unusual when you take in context nature's predilection to provide the psyche with a method for healing. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect the body, so too the psyche has the dream. Think emotions when working with your dreams and symbol and metaphor when trying to interpret them. Simple equation when you THINK about it {taking time to think about your dreams}.

Jerry Gifford
Host and Moderator
The Dream Forum
Power of Dreams/Myths-Dreams-Symbols

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 68 Altoona, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present