Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the invisible wall and a cyst

Anonymous,
Again I appreciate your response. Not only for providing insights to your personal life and connecting the images and actions but also because it has been several months since I have analyzed dreams {yours is the second in almost 3 months} and I needed a 'hard' dream to analyze. To be honest I was not sure how well my analysis would turn out. I guess much like riding a bicycle you don't forget how if the ability is there {intuitive mind is key}.

One aspect you touched on that is important, and a norm with most every soul walking this earth, is the childhood experiences. We are who we are primarily because of our earliest foundations and childhood experiences/environment. Dreams are about the emotions and in particular those emotions that possess 'psyche' energies. And the prevailing emotional energies start with and come from childhood. Dreams are attempting to inform the dreamer of these energies so there can be a reconciliation of what is out of balance so to bring about balance and harmony to life. The inner child needs healing and the childhood is the source for the inner child energies.

This is all natural. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect the psyche{ology} has the dream. You can not heal what you are not aware of and dreams are tolls for healing. Everything has a beginning and it is from what we learn/experience in early life the rest of life is built on. Few people if any have nothing stored away from childhood that doesn't need reconciliation. It is at midlife these energies begin to assert themselves on a conscious level. This too is a natural aspect of life, the stages of life and the natural evolution of realizing something is not quite right and it is time to understand why. Unconsciously these energies dwell in the darkness of the mind and are showcased in our dreams {in a language of symbol and metaphor}. You have been able to reason and reconcile your issues which is a major task to accomplish. Most people never even attempt to confront what dwells within let alone reconcile the issues. Without a reconciliation of the emotional issues life is unconsciously driven by the energies. A void is felt but why is something to be discovered. This is the function of our dreams.

You have and are experiencing what is known as the inner journey and that journey is psychological. Knowing what is driving you allows a path to healing {a dream where the mother is driving your car is a common dream depicting a there are 'mother issues'}. There is always work to be done but self discovery and taking control is the first step. You have had therapy and although this is the normal path in self discovery and healing it usually takes months to do so {the therapist getting into the mind of the patient and getting the patient to 'let it out'}. As you can see from my analysis of your dream getting to the source of the issues is shortened to a single dream {there are many like myself who use Jungian psyche who are able to properly analyze dreams}. An excellent tool for anyone who is looking for their true self and being that true self. Life is much more productive and definitely happier when the inner negative energies no longer control the conscious life. This is the function of our dreams, nature's tool and a natural aspect of life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 68 Altoona, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present