Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hlaf bird/Half dog Dream

Hi, I had a dream where I was inside, it seemed to be my own home, and I was facing a sort of glass door that underneath it, I could see through it, appeared a black half bird/half dog creature, it slid underneath and came towards me, I was a bit frighten, but then it returned back to its spot behind the door. It kind of shapeshifted like melted itself so it could get under and through the door in the little space...any ideas what this dream could mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Male, 54, Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Search engine

Re: Hlaf bird/Half dog Dream

This is it,
I apologize for not getting to your drea sooner. A lot on my plate and although analyzing dreams is my favorite thing to do I have many other pressing activities that doesn't allow me to put as much attention to it as I would like.

Below is my interpretation of the images and actions in your dream. From that I see unconscious energies that are displayed from time to time. You may be aware of these actions but look at them as insignificant and ignore the results they cause. There was likely a recent experience of this nature. You are acting out unconscious tendencies and possibly repressing the source or reason for them. Look at what I came up with and see if you can recognize where they fit.

-I was inside-introspection
-seemed to be my own home-your true self as opposed to to conscious ego perspectives
-facing a sort of glass door underneath it-invisible unconscious emotional barrier becoming conscious
-I could see through it-consciously acting out unconscious energies
-appeared a black half bird/half dog creature-amalgamation of unconscious and conscious energies/combination of unconscious and conscious tendences
-slide underneath and cames toward me-displaying unconscious tendencies
-I was a bit frightened-temporary panic
-returned back to its spot behind the door-being aware of but refusing to confront a situation
-kind of shapeshifted-unconscious and conscious transformation
-like melted itself so it could get under and through the door-repressed emotional energies
-in the little space-a small but inflated view of self

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present