Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fun with Danielle

Kristi,
Sorry and sad to hear about your brother. Happy to know he is OK, for now. Too few know how and why such things happen {addictions} but we all have them {food, drugs, sex, etc.}. In so many if not most instances you can go back to childhood. The stimulus begins there. You and I know first hand, literally, having explored our childhoods and seeing and acknowledging those childhood experiences as foundations for decisions and actions in later life. Unfortunately drug addictions become physical which makes the psychological healing even more difficult.

As for the sexual aspects in this dream. I didn't see any associations to your sexuality. Not any Freudian connections in this dream. I seldom apply literal sexual associations unless there are clear indications. Sex is always a possibility and even when it is benign. It is natural to be inquisitive but that isn't a controlling emotional energy. The first and foremost function of dreams is to express emotional energies. Dreams can display inquisitorial senses but not in an accusatory aspect. I look to the symbolic applications first when it comes to images/actions related to sex {beds, bedrooms, phallic images} unless there are other supporting images/actions that clearly point to a literal application. That happens and I will note this but most often it is symbolic. When a dreamer responds to this analysis they usually admit it {some, if a true association don't respond at all}. They already consciously know there are connections but aren't sure how to react to it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Jerry,

Thank you for the sympathy for my brother's condition.

And I am sorry if I gave you the impression I thought you were taking a Freudian view at my dream. I knew you were not and merely endeavored to communicate that I also knew this was not the case.

Best,
Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} January 13, 2020

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Search

Kristi,
Not to worry, merely referencing Freud. He was wrong on so many of his concepts. Thankfully Jung came along and set it all straight.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present