Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is this forum dead?

massive haitus between last post (march) and the post before that (january). Is this forum dead?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 M USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? searched it up

Re: is this forum dead?

Seldora,
Still here. Still analyzing dreams but at a lot less frequency than in the past {which has fit with other responsibilities over the past year couple of years}. The early dream forum had several requests each day and had a high Google ranking. To keep the ranking requires time and effort and with so little time to devote to it the time required couldn't be at the top of my list of things to do. Also my creative impulses weren't hitting on high {a psychological thing as much as the corporeal self} and absent that the intuitive aspect I am not at my best having to spend. But not the dream analysis part, just what is required the to have the site high ranked in Google listings. Plus I rather have less requests so I can give more time to each posted dream. The metaphysical energies I get from analyzing and interpreting dreams is my core self and my talent. That supports the higher self, and the soul and true self {this is actually part of Jungian concepts, Jung having explored the metaphysical aspects within the psych[ology]}.

Will add more tomorrow and will go back to your posted dreams to get an idea what your they were trying to communicate and go over my analysis. If you have a dream you need analyzed my services as always, FREE.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present