Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmare felt real.

I dreamt I am lost in a strange city and I am crying with tears streaming down my face. It was in the time of the coronavirus so the few people who passed me kept a social distance from me. My husband had abandoned me, he had taken a ride with his friend Angela and her friend, and then decided to leave me. I had to search for a new place to live, and in the dream I told myself not to give up on England, as I live here but am not from here.
Many other things happened in the dream before and after this that I cannot recall. It took place in the future.

Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Re: Nightmare felt real.

April,
My method of analyzing dreams includes interpreting the dream by images, actions and by sentences. After my opening statement you will see the breakdown.
Note: Most images and actions in a dream are symbolic with some being literal. Without having personal info it is hard if not impossible to provide insights to the literal applications. My analysis provides an outline of your emotional energies

My sense of the dream is not only is the covid virus causing undue stress in your life but because of past experiences {childhood especially} you are lacking sufficient structure in your life which adds to your stress. Are there abandonment issues in your life, from childhood or/and from past or current relationships? The dream is pointing to experiences of emotional if not physical neglect. You are unprepared in life to properly progress {emotionally/socially/ and/or personal pursuits} because of these experiences {usually related to childhood}.

Read my interpretation of the images and actions and let me know your thoughts. My service is free but I do ask for a response and specifically a detailed response where you feel comfortable with.

Dream Title
Nightmare felt real
-negative issues are genuine {natural characteristics of your personality}

First Sentence
I dreamt I am lost in a strange city and I am crying with tears streaming down my face.
I am lost in a strange city
-changes you are not prepared for
I am crying with tears streaming down my face
-release of negative emotions affecting your normal conscious self

Second Sentence
It was in the time of the coronavirus so the few people who passed me kept a social distance from me
-a period you are unable to cope with pressures and making you feel emotionally distant {as well as physically}

Third Sentence
My husband had abandoned me, he had taken a ride with his friend Angela and her friend, and then decided to leave me
My husband had abandoned me
-masculine aspects associated with neglect**
he had taken a ride with his friend Angela and her friend
-dominated by inner fears associated with rejected masculine aspects {see note**}. If Angela is a real person she may represent aspects you either desire for yourself or qualities or experiences both of you possess
and then decided to leave me
-issues with rejection related to male relationships {again see note**}

**Often, your dream husband represents the qualities of your father in which you projected onto this figure or the masculine side of your own personality. Because all dreams have at least two applications with one normally addressing foundation/structural experiences {childhood}, your dream may be addressing both current emotional issues as well as issues from childhood which could add to current issues.

Fourth Sentence
I had to search for a new place to live, and in the dream I told myself not to give up on England, as I live here but am not from here.
I had to search for a new place to live
-a need to find something that is missing or needed in your life
and in the dream I told myself not to give up on England
-inner dialog with self {through dreams} related to present environment {physical and emotional}
as I live here but am not from here
-not your true self/lacking proper emotional nourishment

Fifth Sentence {Last part}
Many other things happened in the dream before and after this that I cannot recall.
-repressed aspects/aspects in life you wish not to think about

Final Sentence
It took place in the future
-feeling apprehensive about the future

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: Nightmare felt real.

Yes This is bad time for everyone due to pandemic of corona virus but I believe that Our Angel will help us to ride this disease. So It our duties to control our emotion and try to safe from this virus.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present