Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about old boss

Dan365,

First off I ask for a response to my analysis of your dream. My services are free {can take a couple of hours to analyze a dream of this length} and i ask in return a reply to my work.

Summary
Your dream seems to be addressing a current relationship where past experiences with a man is influencing your conscious actions/attitude. You may be projecting aspects of the earlier relationship onto the current relationship. The dream points to being under the influence of the earlier relationship, traits/attitudes he possessed being transferred onto a current male or masculine experience {your masculine self/animus-see end of summary of analysis for explanation}. The dream points to the earlier relationship as someone you may have held in high esteem but Whether that is a negative or positive is not clear in the dream. The high esteem aspect may be an actual admiration of that male, or it might be you are being held hostage to what you were taught/learned/experienced in earlier life. If the experience was negative then the male in your current life would be an adverse relationship or misjudgment in admiration of that person. If the early male is someone you actually admired/looked up to then the current male may possess the same traits. Or someone you perceive has having the same qualities {possibility a negative if you are wrong}.

Look to early life/childhood and determine what male would fit the the person of'high esteem' description. At the time the relationship would have seemed to be positive but looking back and possessing more knowledge and understanding of the relationship, you may now see it in a different light. Which ever it is will fit the current male experience/reparations. You father is a prime candidate for the early life relationship. What was that relationship and does it now hold the same positive manner as when you were a child?

As for a masculine/animus aspect and not directly an actual male {although the latter will be related to the masculine attitude}. This would be an unlikely application of the masculine energies in your dream but a possibility. If applicable then the learned attitudes related to a male or men would be your conscious attitude toward men. Admiration or misplace admiration as a personality trait that needs examination to determine its true value in your life.

Below is my usual interpretation of the various images/actions. I then have listed the interpretations separate to get a better understanding of the flow of the dream which would fit into your conscious life.

-Old boss-past authoritative aspects/past relationships that possess emotional energies that need resolution

-coming to work which was a classroom-relevant anxieties affecting personal growth/past experiences that are applicable in some aspect of your current waking life
-telling my coworker about stuffed chicken that I was going to make-conscious display of unconscious emotional energies/a purpose in life
-I was going to make-experiences shaping your personality

-I then see my old boss-unconscious/conscious realization of past authoritative relationship
-and he reaches over me while talking-continuation of unconscious masculine energies
-its almost like a camera zoomed in on his hand-unconscious focus on the authoritative aspects
{influencing or controlling your conscious actions}
-but there was nothing unusual about it-established norms

-He asked me if I liked fried food-unhealthy masculine inclinations
- I said yes-conforming to learned norms
- then noticed that my stuffed chicken was cooking nicely on the overhead projector-consciously influenced/projecting unconscious energies outward to conscious life
-he reached out-projection of unconscious masculine energies
-touched a hint of juice-extracting emotionally energies/HSP-highly sensitive personality?
{strongly reacting to both external/internal stimulation}
-or tore a piece-separation from norms
-because he sucked his digit and thumb-under masculine influence affecting mental abilities
-looked at me in a flirtatious manner-habitual masculine conscious affection
-which I returned-conscious reciprocation of unconscious energies
-just before I woke up-previous conscious experience
-I looked up at him-promotion of masculine energies
-he had an Afro like Colin Kapernick-expression of a repetitive attitude of admiration toward men you hold in high esteem
-since he is white with silky straight hair-reviving learned masculine stimuli
-----------------------------

-relevant anxieties affecting personal growth/past experiences that are applicable in some aspect of your current waking life
-conscious display of unconscious emotional energies/a purpose in life
-experiences shaping your personality

-unconscious/conscious realization of past authoritative relationship
-continuation of unconscious masculine energies
-unconscious focus on the authoritative aspects
{influencing or controlling your conscious actions}
-established norms

-unhealthy masculine inclinations {this could be important}
-conforming to learned norms
-consciously influenced/projecting unconscious energies outward to conscious life
-projection of unconscious masculine energies
-extracting emotionally energies/HSP-highly sensitive personality? {strongly reacting to both external/internal stimulation}
-separation from norms
-under masculine influence affecting mental abilities
-habitual masculine conscious affection
-conscious reciprocation of unconscious energies
-previous conscious experience
-promotion of masculine energies
-expression of a repetitive attitude of admiration toward men you hold in high esteem
-reviving learned masculine stimuli

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present