Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fire

Blue.ch-4,
The child not being in the dream is important but included as additional info may be just as important. As stated previously I deviate a bit from basic Jungian concepts on dreams in my belief that all dreams address early life experiences/influences with our childhood being years where personal experiences that possess strong emotional energies become imprinted on the psyche and become motivators/influences for personality, personal attitudes and personal actions in latter life. Having consciously used this hypothesis in my analysis of many child dreams {with positive responses to my analysis from the dreamers} the premises that the inclusion of a child in the very first part of a dream is a statement that the dream child is/was the dreamer. Dream Structure is important in analyzing dreams and taking the first part of a dream that includes a child establishes a strong narrative to what the dream message is about. Direct language about a child is not always present {we all had a childhood} but when it is then the emotional energies associated with the dreamer's early childhood point to foreboding experiences as a child, more sinister than just a normal childhood {abuse, abandonment, neglect, etc}.

But a child figure need not be in the dream but as with your dream post as a added statement. I see such info as unconsciously motivated and being such there is a great chance it is relevant to the dream and the dreamer. It is an observation stimulated by the unconscious and likely has been included {a child} in previous dreams. The way you penned the statement about the child, 'I’ve heard it before from a child', compels me believe the child was you and what you heard is related to a strong emotional energy.

Your complete statement analyzed as if it were a part of the dream {by sentence}.
The voice in my dream was coming from my head but in my dream I was aware that i had heard this voice before In other dreams I’ve had. I’ve heard it before from a child , a human which i knew that had died and shapes that I cannot describe

-voice in my dream-a message from the unconscious {or spiritual realm, spirituality being an aspect of Jungian dream concepts}
-was coming from my head-in this context head would represent understanding {of the emotional energies the dream is attempting to communicate} and perception of the world around you {which has its foundation in childhood/early years in life}.
-before In other dreams I’ve had-repetitive dream images/actions implies strong emotional energies that need understanding and resolution

-I’ve heard it before from a child-witness to an inner conversation with your unconscious related to a child, you
-a human which i knew that had died-human/personal characteristics and human experiences that caused changes to the child mental/physical being
-and shapes that I cannot describe-things in your life may literally be taking shape {childhood} chronicled within the unconscious

Summary
As it pertains to my original analysis what is being heard by the child {from added info} is related to aspirations and goals in later life. What you experienced as a child in the environment you grew up is directly related to achieving those goals as an adult. Believing in yourself is an important element in success in life no matter what aspect it is. I see his dream as much a comment on your personality {which are controlled/influenced by past experiences from earlier life} and what is keeping you from achievement of your goals. You are having an inner debate with yourself, consciously as well as unconsciously {via your dreams} with one topic being about nurturing as a child. That points to family environment as well as experiences in childhood that involved strong emotional undercurrents. The dream points to aspects of personality/attitude development and the added info points to direct childhood experiences related to your development. Together they suggest anxieties and doubts about your future {specifically involving possible changes}. Personality traits and attitudes {formed from childhood} are barriers to personal growth and achieving goals in life.

Unlike having a child as part of the dream itself and being added information suggests the experiences were not traumatic {such as physical abuse or an experience of great emotional injury} but general experiences. Your life as a child with family, school, peers and general early life are what has formed attitudes and personality. In those years there is something amiss or missing and understanding what they are will help resolve getting past obstacles to personal growth and aspirations. You can't resolve what you don't know and dreams attempt to inform the dreamer of what it is that need resolution.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present