Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my second son the youngest swallowed two snake segments that were large and alive

Diane,
Your dream seems to be addressing issues of masculine maturity, probably to do with your personal development as well as with your son. And/Or possibly having to do with some other male in their personal development. One is probably associated with the other when it comes to the relationship between you and the second male {son?}. In other words you and he share similar qualities, attitudes and experiences. Not having any personal info I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies. Only you can know the specifics. Read my interpretation of the images and actions and see if they strike a cord to some aspect of your life. After you do that I will provide more on the possibilities/probabilities of what emotional energies the dream is trying to communicate. Read my page Concepts For Analyzing Dreams to get insights to how I analyze dreams.

Here is my interpretation of the images and actions

-I was watching my son Isaac play on the road before me-under developed masculine qualities/aspects causing passiness in hopes, potential in current path in life
-I was calm and detached-lacking contentment and satisfaction
-there was no traffic at all-no progression in personal growth/current life
-there didnt seem to be the risk of any either or the fact that the road was not a place to play on-inability to progress/restrictive creativity and/or progression in your path
-he seemed to be handling two sections of square steel pipe-limited abilities in management with being in control of the situation/ requiring toughness, willpower, determination and strength
-I don't know why it didnt seem strange-established personal attitudes
-he could have been juggling-balancing various aspects in your life
-or doing some game that required his agility and strength-competitive nature requiring mental strength
-it wasn't complicated just a simple image of my son playing-straightforward illustration of son’s situation
-with steel grey square piping pieces I guess like metal rails that are square on a balcony-diminished outlook due to limited personal aspects requiring assistance with personal attitudes
-then he fell backwards toward me-not able to move forward due to dependence on mother
-he was with his back to me in the dream-hidden aspects related to the weak masculine
-and when he fell over I rushed to pick him up-providing spontaneous support to underdeveloped masculine aspects
-he seemed mature-displaying undeveloped abilities/attitudes
-in the dream I thought he was playing as a 14 yr old-emotional immaturity
-when I picked him up-shaping the masculine
-two big fat snake segments-conflicting aspects in needed positive changes
-the size of the metal lengths came out of his mouth-matching the degree of strength to what is expressed
-onto the road they were alive and silver and grey like a fish s colour-present path/protective energies/personal growth/emotional energies
-I couldn't understand how they had gotten into him so fast even with his back to me it-unconscious aspects projected into masculine entity
-it seemed it happened lightening fast that they entered his mouth-illuminating what is expressed
-went into his stomach-processing emotional energies
-the force of that seemed to propel him backwards toward me-masculine aspects moving to mother

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: my second son the youngest swallowed two snake segments that were large and alive

according to my research seeing a snake in dream means your fears rage and phobia . it doesnot mean something bad will happen it just means that you are not controlling your fears. i have written a blog about 10 common dreams:https://dreamsandtheirinterpretation123.blogspot.com/2020/10/dreams-and-their-interpretations.html

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? best

saad,
Visited your site. Some good possibilities in your dictionary but incomplete. For a more thorough dictionary based on Jungian psychology visit my Power of Dreams Dream Dictionary.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present