Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fainting

Dream of someone passing out(faints for whatever reason could be dear or whatever the case) .. And then You kiss them(your kiss is what truly brings them back to) but they still lie there waiting for some other action to take place before they arise .. so someone else comes along and maybe puts food to their lips (that person didn't observe that you kissed this person) and then the persons who fainted arises as if the food is what did it (they must have some type of agenda, plans or reasoning for trying to appear to give (your) credit to the other person). Also their skin complexion changes to a lighter skin tone So while they are sort of embracing and hugging that person making THEM FEEL AND BELIEVE (due to acting) ..that they did a good deed by putting the food to their lips to "revive" .. they are also sort of kissing this person near their left ear but you are standing a short distance away and observing and they are looking at you saying "I'm so sorry" ..maybe like they are apologizing for something(could be the not giving you credit or could be a number of things they know you may have contributed to their life) .. they are also saying it loud enough for both to hear it ..so no one truly knows who they are apologizing to. Of course the one in the embrace feels and believes those words are for them especially with the act of the hug and the kiss ?.can anyone interpret or give insight on what this could signify?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, Female, Virginia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google search

Re: Fainting

Angelfire,
I'll analyze the dream Sunday. Until then you can read Concepts For Analyzing Dreams to get a better understanding on how I analyze dreams {primarily using Jungian psyche}.

Likely the person who faints is you or associated with you which would again be an aspect of yourself. You kissing them would be an action performed on yourself {or a need to do so}. All the actions would be self actions. That is how dreams function. Your dreams are addressing your emotional energies.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Angelfire,
First I will ask for a response to my analysis. My work is free but I do ask for a reply with some detail to your thoughts. Does the analysis fit? Your response with added info may help with further analysis of the dream.

Basically the dream is focusing on your need for emotional nourishment which was lacking from early life. I get the impression there is someone you are in a relationship with or may form a relationship you feel will fulfill the void of emotional nourishment. But you may not trust your own feelings/judgement or have doubts. The doubts may be real or false but because of the lack of early life emotional nourishment you question the relationship, the person in the relationship. I also get the impression these doubts will remain until you discovery the underlying reasons for your doubts or/and if the person is genuine.

Here is my interpretation of the images and actions in your dream from which I form my analysis of the whole dream.

fainting-inability to confront some subconscious issues or feelings. You need to be more aware and acknowledge those feelings

-you kiss them-needing affection
-kiss brings them back-recovering by receiving needed affection
-but they still lie there waiting for some other action to take place before they arise-not fulfilling your emotional needs
-so someone else comes along and maybe puts food to their lips-someone other than yourself providing emotional nourishment by communicating their affection
-that person didn't observe that you kissed this person-

A possibility of what this means is
Your desire for, or believing you have met someone who will provide missing emotional nourishment.

-Agenda-your scheduled psychological plans
-appear to give credit-acknowledging your perception of your emotional condition
-skin complexion changes to lighter skin tone-lowering your expectations
-embracing and hugging that person making THEM FEEL AND BELIEVE-making yourself believe and feel something is real/true

This part seems to be stating you are consciously looking for someone or something to provide you with emotional nourishment. But you re not aware of the unconscious motivations or are ignoring them if they are known {missing emotional nourishment usually comes from childhood}. You may be to the point you are willing to engage into a relationship you are not sure of as the best for you {lowering your expectations and getting into a relationship despite the person not being who you really desire or suspect may not meet your emotional needs}.

-make them feel or believe-making yourself believe in something that affects you emotionally
-due to acting-putting up a front and pretending to be someone you are not in some waking situation

This may be stating you are making yourself believe a person or thing will help solve your emotional needs. You are pretending {to yourself} this person or thing is right for you.

-that they did a good deed by putting the food to their lips to "revive"-accommodating needed emotional nourishment

Jerry

Thank you kindly, this helps ..dream seems to coincide with something's that have happened in my waking life already but I'm still kind of lost but your analysis is certainly beneficial in helping me to understand deeper!

Angelfire,
What you are lost on is understandable since it is dealing with issues not current in your life {dealing with early life foundations}. If you wish to share what the experiences you do relate to in my analysis I may be able to offer more insights why you had the dream.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present