Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Violent Dream

Hello Jerry, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to analyze my dream, your analysis is very insightful and gives me a lot to think about. The idea of the removal of negative parts resonates a lot. I keep trying to "cut these parts away" and I keep being "ineffective" at this. Which is quite exhausting. And I feel like the interpretation of the death as becoming disconnected from my true self hits the nail on the head. I'm sure my true self is the part in the beginning, the positive emotional energies, because that's how my personality was in my childhood and teens. But this self grows more distant, the longer this fight against the negative emotional energies goes on and the more exhausted I get from it. I will have to rethink how I approach these negative emotions. Finding more effective means of facing them or accepting that they are a part of me and then channeling them into productive aspects. In the context of the dream, I probably should have handled the altercation more maturely (not going into a rage and insulting this part of me) or maybe even attempted to befriend this part of me. That's a lot to think about. Thank you very much for this insight into my dream and enjoy your day!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 / Male / Germany

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google Search: "Dream Analysis Forum"

stats from 7-14-10 to the present