Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
skin

There is a man in my dream that I am very romatically attracted to, I do not know the man in real life. I see him kissing another women, and while he is kissing her, his skin turns very black, like an old black mans skin. It is dry, almost necrotic looking. I am very upset about the color of his skin, more so then seeing him kissing another women.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Friendswood Tx

Re: skin

The man is mostly likely a masculine aspect within you. It is a part of you that attracts you but at the same time you find repulsive. What this masculine aspect is doing is wanting to bond with other parts of who you are, perhaps be more of an influence in your personality that you have let it be up to now. This aspect probably has to do with outer experiences or emotions that when experssed you feel upset about. It is the emotions that bother you more so that the experiences that caused them.

What emotions have you expressed lately that afterwards to felt guilt or felt bad about? I think this is the message of your dream. It is threatening to take over and you need to reconcile these emotions before they do so.

A response to my interpretation may help put new light on what these emotions are.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: skin

Thank you for your response. It has me thinking about certain things that could fit this description.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Friendswood Tx

stats from 7-14-10 to the present