Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
friend and a headstone

I was only the obsever in this dream...
I saw a huge field which at first I thought was a graveyard, but there was only one headstone. The stone was simple (no special shape). A special guy friend from my past was standing looking at the stone, occasionally pacing. He wore a shirt which was rolled up to the elbows. His twin brother was looking at the stone,but was standing back. On the stone it read my friends first name and last intial followed by his brothers first name last intial. I could see the stone up close now and the names disappeared.

The grass all around was green, like a perfect lawn. There was a huge oak tree several feet behind the stone, and a line of trees in the distance on the same side as my friend.

I had this dream more than a year ago, I have not seen my friend in 30 years, we were very close at the time, I thought of him as my best guy friend. When I woke up from this dream I was thinking what the last intial stands for at the time their last name did not come to my mind.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? So. IL

Re: friend and a headstone

You are open to something within you that has been buried, an unconscious thing. It is a simple thing in life {probably a reference to natural aspects; love, hate, sex, fear, desire, etc.}. Some masculine aspect within you is becoming evident and is beginning to stress you. Something underneath that has been rolled up so not to to see. Another part of you is passive about this thing within. This a is an unconscious thing that comes and goes.
You see yourself in a perfect state. But your true self has yet to reach this point in life. You can see that self in the distance, or perhaps in the past.
Look back at that time of your life where this friend was a part of your life. What about that time did you really like and wish you could have over again? I believe your dream is trying to communicate these experiences as something you wish to get back to again.
Being at mid-life this may a simple part of that reflective stage in life. A desire to return to what you felt was the best times of your life.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: friend and a headstone

Hello Gerald,

I am very impressed with what you came up with. I have posted this dream on other sites and I have heard everything from the past (with him) is dead to he is turning to Christ. I feel that you understand what is going on. The things you brought up are in fact the things I have had running through my mind for some time now, and you are right, it comes and goes.

Thank-you so much as I have been questioning this dream for so long. I could not understand why nearly everyone was saying this dream about him was negative when all my others are positive. I didn't believe them and I'm glad I found this site. Now I realize the dream was about me, but I could not understand how. It makes sense now.

Kim

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? So. IL

stats from 7-14-10 to the present