Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Team Members Personal Pages

The Members Only Pages are quickly approaching a 1000 registered members but only a few have put a real effort in learning more about dreams and the psyche. For those members who do take the understanding of dreams seriously I want to provide a FREE personal page. This page will give individual members the opportunity to tell others about their path and interests. An example of the page go HERE.

To sign up for a free personal page drop me an e-mail {listed above} with the info you desire and a photo. If you do not have a way to send a photo via e-mail let me know and I will provide an address for you to send it and I will scan it for you. I hope all will participate. It will put a face to the names of those who contribute to the the Dream Forum.
Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Dream Team Members Personal Pages

Ok people. I know there are reservations about showing the 'self' but if you will take a little time to provide some innocent information about your life in general {nothing revealing is required} we will all have a chance to see the face behind the words.

This is your chance to become a part of the World Wide Web. Did you know that all the pages I have created are available all across the world, via the internet. If I post your name and photo, you will be accessable for the world to see. When Yahoo or Google scans my pages it picks up and stores all the information I have on my site. You will become a part of their stored info. Within time after your page is built and posted you can go to Yahoo or Google images and find your photo listed. You instantly become a star on the World Wide Web.

Often when I
want to find info on a new subject I wish to present I will go to Yahoo and/or Google to research it. And to my surprise I come back with pages I have already created on the subject.

So who will be first to volunteer? I will build the page and provide the space, all for free. Let's get involved.
Gerard Your Picture here [ ]

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,
My own reservation to participate is due to a prior negative experience with a web posting. A former employer posted photos/bios of the sales team on the commerce site which was fine until I and another female received unwanted 'communication'.

I'll be the guinea pig provided should I receive threatening or harrassing communication I have the option to have the personal page removed or to replace my photo with another. My dog for example. It's said dogs & their owners look alike so that may be close enough. Or perhaps my alter ego. Sound fair?

Thanks much,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Central OH

Re: Re: Dream Team Members Personal Pages

That is fair and reasonable. I would use a second e-maul address so u dont get annoying e-mails from strange people.
Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Dream Team Members Personal Pages

can't stop laughing with Kathy's comments...I think the same, don't want to recive unwanted emails, but maybe Gerard can make the photos with a cloud or something?, i'll send my profile to start.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Florida

Thanks Marie for being the first to volunteer. A photo {and it can be an older pic, whatever you feel comfortable with} and simple description of interests will do. Perhaps some narrative of your interest in dreams and the path that brought you to this time and space. You may want to use a secondary e-mail address. Some scrupulous types use any means possible to get e-mail addresses to send spam.

The forum is slowly becoming a regular visit for many students of the dream. I've noticed a real increase in traffic in general sine I re-instated the Dream Forum { as it has done in the past when I offered free interpretations}.

I have had two psychology teachers in the past week say in their member register comments they use MDS as a reference for their students. Not being academia focused I consider that a encouraging complement.

I began the requirement that everyone register {many visitors only want to see the Dream Dictionary} to hopefully entice people to stay longer and learn more about the function of dreams. Those of you who contribute on a regular basis provide a important service for others wanting to learn. Having a profile for reference will put a face to the commentary and may encourage others to participate. I believe we all gain from the dialog in the follow-up posts. I've learned as much from actual interpretations as I have about dreams in my vast studies. OJT {on the job training} offers real time experience, something no book can rightly supplement.

One last request. If you will select from mythology or a fairytale a character you feel most associated with. Being a Pisces I feel most kin to the Trickster character in mythology. As most of you have noticed I use a lot of 'interesting' scripts in my pages at MDS. I have one in mind that I beleive will nake the personal pages even more interesting, and at the same time provide a degree of the mystery that is associated with the psyche.

Click here

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present