Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the abyss.

this latest dream of mine is totally jungian, and has helped me to understand where i am in relation to inner energies,
i am hovering over an abyss,looking down i see a beautiful female sorceress,who is also hovering aswell,she is dropping a male who is screaming,down into the abyss,i go down to her,she is very feminine and radiates great supernatural power,i take her hand and place it on my heart and tell her that i love her and respect her power,i state that i will never be her slave, but i will gladly walk beside her.
this is the most important bit!
a book appears infront of me and magically opens to a page in the middle section,on it i read in big letters,RECOVERING ANIMA.boy do i know what this means .regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? england

Re: the abyss.

i finished this dream with boy do i know what this means,i hope it doesn't sound to arrogant, as it is not meant to be, i have shut my anima,my feeling ,intuitive self away,in a prison tower,i have come to realize this and i am on my way to freeing her and allowing a place for her in my life,i dont know really if this is a thing of middle age or something that just has to take place ,in order to function properly.i felt the female in my dream was an invisible bridge and i forgot to mention that she told me to hold on tight as she showed me to safety.
jerry has reminded me time after time, that we(males)have to give our selves to her,and even jung has reminded me, that for a soul to be at peace it must find its other,i know that my other, is inside me,
all i need is a rope,some courage,and a key.
steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? england

Re: Re: the abyss.

Steve,
If men as a unit would embrace the feminine aspect instead of trying to deny it the world be a much better place for all of us. But patriarchy will never give in willingly to the feminine. They know if given the chance we wwould recognize the power of the feminine psyche and see that the masculine is indeed the inferior quality.

Patriarchy lives on a lie. The best example of that lie is how they use Jesus to promote their message. Jesus is the perfect example of a man living out of the feminine psyche. Love, compassion, giving, understanding, these are feminine traits. When Jesus had to rely on his masculine self {anger at the money changers in the temple} he did so in a way that is proper. But the church ignores this. And those who have the 'faith' are so blinded by the dogma they miss the message. To see and understand the true Jesus, this is enlightenment, Buddha consciousness. Unfortunately our Western religions want us to live in the dark, pretty much like our politicians in Washington. They tell us one thing knowing it is at best a half truth, and then try to disguise the message. No bigger fool than the one who does not see.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present