Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
series of events in one dream

I dreamt i was in a two storey house that was mine, in real life it is the neighbour's house. My black dog was barking fiercly when i looked out i saw three young boys walking down the road, they were looking for a landscaping job. I told them to come back another time becuase my cousin's boyfriend was tending to the garden. I was now outside sitting on the stairs. This old lady, who comes in my dreams often and seems to be a great-grandmother, passed by with a basket on her head. She showed us this purses made of clear glass/crystals that she was selling, There was black, brown and clear glass/crystal purses. I chose the clear glass/crystal purse she smiled as she handed it over, it was only one dollar. She said something else and then left but she looked directly at the me the entire transaction. she never looked at him. I was till sitting on the stairs, the area the guy was tending to was mostly barren, the other side of the garden on the left of me was full of flowers, white and pick roses.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? st.lucia-caribbean

Re: series of events in one dream

Janine,
I made an interpretation and went back to verify it and made a second one. Not much difference in the two but I thought I would present both for your consideration.

This dream is probably centered on your physical life and changes you wish in it, or are considering making. These changes seem to be tied to some masculine aspect, perhaps something new to be added to your life. At this moment in life you feel something close to what you want is there, but it is not what you really desire. You are thinking about the repairs in your mental life. Your wise self is not being utilized as it should, you are probably thinking too much and not letting thyour better self guide you. You are trying to sell yourself on something you see as a remedy to your problems. The choices you have made in the past may not always have been right and you now think you see clearly as to what decision you should make this time around. You feel something different in your life would be better than what you have now.

Second look

You wish to be in a nother place in your life. Your unconscious is trying to get your attention. New masculine aspects are trying to be a part of your life. You refuse because you already have someone to take care of you. Consciously you are thinking about moving up. Your wise self is only given passive attention because you have you are covered with mental things. She knows what is valuable to you but must sell you on the idea. Your choices are not as clear as you wish but you think you can make a clear choice even though you have reservations. You need to pay attention to your feminine aspects and not focus on the masculine. You are not prgogressing and you feel empty where you are at the moment. You believe there are better things that could be in your life.

What strikes you, if anything, about either interpretation that may fit where you are now? Are you considering a new man in your life?
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: series of events in one dream

you are right on so many levels. I do feel like my life is not progressing as i would like, even though i know where i would like to be, i am having trouble discerning how to create it.My intuitivce self is trying to have more influence on my decision making, i am too reliant on the mental. It is time for me to let a new male in by letting go of the old, finally.
Thanks as usual for helping me piece it together.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? st.lucia-caribbean

stats from 7-14-10 to the present