Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eartquakes and eagles

i dreamt about being in a house, and feeling the onset of an earthquake, i can see the earth move towards us like a wave but passes by the house without harm, i go outside it is dusk with a beautiful sunset , i look up, above soars a magnificent but very very large eagle, snapping up a smaller bird in flight,everything is peaceful and yellow flowers are all over, it starts to rain.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? South Africa

Re: Eartquakes and eagles

Marney,
In dreams houses symbolize the dreamer and earthquakes often represent something within the dreamer's life that can or will cause emotional upheaval and disruption. Your earthqauke seems to be something you are prepared for emotionally. But in your world of positive thinking {you are a positive thinker are you not?} there is concern about things that you may not be able to control. If you do not let negative forces interfer with your positive outlook you will experience good will and peaceful surroundings. The rain will bring about new growth in your life. But rain also can represent depression if you let your emotional self to be overwhelmed by negative forces.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Re: Eartquakes and eagles

Thank u for that,...any significance relating to the eagle?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? south Africa

Re: Re: Re: Eartquakes and eagles

Marney,
Eagles often symbolize spirit, soaring spirit. This could represent a spiritual aspect, a higher level of consciousness which is what the positive self possesses and/or a higher level of understanding of the true self {that self which follows the bliss in life}. The eagle swoping down on the smaller bird may suggest this higher aspect is swoping down on the ego self, gaining control and not letting the negative {ego-centered self} retain control in your life.

If I may ask again, do you consider yourself a positive person?
Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Eartquakes and eagles

very positive! as well as quite phsycic

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? South Africa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Eartquakes and eagles

Marney,
I sensed the positive aspect very strongly. The dream pretty much deals in generalities so it is hard to supply any specifics beyond what I wrote. The eagle may provide the clues to the dream that you are looking for. The spirit, the psychic spirit, soars to great heights and remains there if the psyche remains in its positive mode. The hero path {spiritual/creative} is fraught with many dragons and even the strongest have trials that test the psoitive aspect of the soul.
Thanks for you request and follow-up.
**** twam asi,
Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present