Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crossroads no2

this second crossroads dream seems to be an update from my crisis at the crossroads dream post,i am approaching the crossroads wondering what the hold up is,i finally get nearer,i see a pink car on its side,the female occupant is dead from a heart attack,i indicate right and pull around infront of it observing the scene as i go,i overhear a witness telling a police officer what happened.
the other day i was thinking what jerry had said regarding the red bucket and white fluid,in the crisis /crossroads post ,jerry said it reminded him of white out correction fluid,i pondered this,approaching from a different angle,i thought of a recepticle for milk(red bucket)definatley a female symbol,i thought of a womans breast,then to a coloquial term, boob! a mistake!,
interestingly enough,if you mix red and white together(red bucket,white fuid)you get pink,the colour of the car in this latest crossroads dream,i think that this dream is echoing progress in identifying the obstacle,
and that finally the pieces are starting to come together,i did seem to have a clear run to the crossroads after this,would be grateful for any thoughts,regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? england

Re: crossroads no2

Hi Steve
Funy how the threads keep unravelling
Some of my associations - do they fit?
milk - nutriative, 'food', natural ,,, 'mothers milk'
the centre of the X-road : 'bindu'; the central point of it 'all', the quiet spot
red bucket - for putting out fires?
the witness telling a police officer - suggests that you know; is the police officer your authorative (masculine) side

Could your intuitive side already know the answer, yet 'you' are pushing along?
What do you think?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: Re: crossroads no2

hi justin,talk about unravelling,i am having difficulty keeping up,this morning i dreamt i was at the crossroads,there was a wise old man stood smiling at me,he asked me if i knew what i had come for,i replied not a clue,just something is missing,he tells me by looking at some cards that i have the first six,all i need now is the seven,i check off the numbers on my personal card ,like bingo/lottery.
to my amazment the next card he pulled out was the seven,here this is what you have been waiting for he says,i am excited,but not quite sure what will happen to me,or indeed what it means ,someone shouts chakras, .these dreams i feel are connected,i know the number seven is quite well used in spiritual/psychological and religious symbology, and of course has many interpretations.
i am astonished at the seemingly ,orderly process of dream events/evolution towards this crossroads,obstacles and all. although there is still an air of uncertainty in the dream, i believe that future inner promptings will clear this up. steve.

Re: Re: Re: crossroads no2

well done Steve - I think that we are carried to this despite ourselves (as it were), maybe that is part of the greater power - you have applied yourself and perhaps (?) that is all that the thinking mind has to do - honestly + diligently.

I am sure you percieve the symbolim - I like very much the 'all I need now is the seven', bingo ! , chakras ,,, like to press the point home, so it is not missed,,, can I remind you that this is you - including the the 'wise old man' - please look at the significance of the seventh chakra - basically transcendence ,,, dreams don't lie ,,,, perhaps rest easy over Easter - another symbol of a cross,,,,,
best wishes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: Re: Re: Re: crossroads no2

justin, something about what you have said reminded me of percival on the grail quest,namely,you only need to ask the question,(what ails you)you are not required to answer it.i have read up a bit more on the seventh chakra,my oldest daughter is into all the hindu/yogic symbology (her alternative therapy training) and has given me the lecture along with diagrams.looking at the other chakras/stages,i found a similarity with the various trials/tests ,stages whatever you like to call them,in the grail quest,each test bringing out a particular awareness.what i found interesting ,is that the chapel perilous in the grail myth,( the place of revelatory experience,)corresponds with the sixth chakra,(the third eye)and both hold the same energies,the next stage corresponds aswell,the grail is found,transcendence is experienced,there is no difference in the goal, only the language used.i would be very happy just finding more of the same,i once read, yoga the key to life and as beautiful as it all was,it was'nt for me,but as you stated,sometimes we get there inspite of ourselves.
regards steve

Re: crossroads no2

Hi Steve,
What I have found with Active Imagination is that particular visual experiences activate sensations in particular parts of the body. For instance, a set of visions I had a couple of months ago activated the nasal passages. They opened up alot, like I had to exert very little effort to breathe. You could look into embodiment techniques at www.cyberdreamwork.com. I also had an issue with yoga and looked for an alternative. Found Tai Chi - Chen Style. It concentrates on activating the Chi energy through your body. Not to be confused with the outdoors, tree, field, choreographic style. It also works as a defence against attackers and helps you to achieve inner balance. Just make sure it is Chen style. Stephen G.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present