Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

I had 2 dreams last night. In the first one I am home alone and it's near dark outside. I take my bike and ride down the street up to a busy intersection. I decide not to wait to go any ware because its almost too dark to see. So I go back and the next thing I know I'm walking my bike. Leaves rustle behind me and look back but there is nothing there. I start to move faster and the leaves behind me keep rustling but there is never anything there. I run as fast as I can the rest of the way home but when I get there there is a small fire on the carpet when I walk in the front door. I didn't know what to do and then I woke up. In my second dream my family was having trouble getting home because we all didn't fit in my dad's car. When we were all home my brother and me went outside to play with birds. My bird was red his was blue. We told them how to eat and fly. It was getting stormy so we told our birds to hurry up. My brother's bird was done but mine was having trouble. My brother hurried inside and I encouraged my bird. When my bird was done I hurried to our house. I must not have heard the sirrens because there was a tornado heading toward our house. I was surprised the closest door inside wasn't locked but I ran as fast as I could down the stairs. I went into a room and closed the door tight behind me. I was pushing it closed so hard it started to break and my brother told me to hold it shut not break it open. The tornado started to pull the door open and then I woke up and then wrote this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Missouri

Re: Dream

Ellen,
I looked at your dreams more than once because of your age. If you were older I would have presented an interpretation on my first inspection. But being so young I wanted to take a fresh look at it again this morning. I pretty much come to the same conclusions. Whether it is a deep issue that you are facing {which I believe it may be} or some aspect in your waking life that is very difficult for you to resolve is the question to be answered. You are the only person who can do that.

Here are my interpretations to your two dreams. I will discuss the possibilities as how to look at the interpretations later.

First Dream

I am home alone and it's near dark outside. I take my bike and ride down the street up to a busy intersection. I decide not to wait to go any ware because its almost too dark to see. So I go back and the next thing I know I'm walking my bike. Leaves rustle behind me and look back but there is nothing there. I start to move faster and the leaves behind me keep rustling but there is never anything there. I run as fast as I can the rest of the way home but when I get there there is a small fire on the carpet when I walk in the front door. I didn't know what to do and then I woke up.

Interpretation

You are going inward, seeing something abour yourself. You are at an important intersection in your life. But it has not yet been fully realized. You will not able to proceed as you once did. There are unconscious noises but you can not identify what they are. You try to escape these unconscious noises. There is some recognition of those things which have been covered up. You are uncertain how to proceed.

Second Dream

In my second dream my family was having trouble getting home because we all didn't fit in my dad's car. When we were all home my brother and me went outside to play with birds. My bird was red his was blue. We told them how to eat and fly. It was getting stormy so we told our birds to hurry up. My brother's bird was done but mine was having trouble. My brother hurried inside and I encouraged my bird. When my bird was done I hurried to our house. I must not have heard the sirrens because there was a tornado heading toward our house. I was surprised the closest door inside wasn't locked but I ran as fast as I could down the stairs. I went into a room and closed the door tight behind me. I was pushing it closed so hard it started to break and my brother told me to hold it shut not break it open. The tornado started to pull the door open and then I woke up and then wrote this.

Interpretation

You are having trouble finding yourself. You feel as if you don't fit in some part of your everyday world. You use all you have to discover the truth about yourself. You must face what is there. But there are strong emotions involved. There is a need for healing. There is real upheaval coming from these emotions. There are unconscious contents that need to acknowledged but you try to hold them in. These emotions are about to open up.

Conclusions

There is omething which is really bothering you. Whether it is something that is an everyday conflict or something much deeper is what needs to be determined. There seems to be some unconscious contents, something that you have experienced that you do not want to confront. You seem to block this experience out. They involve deep emotions.

Is there anything in your life, experiences when you were younger that may fit with something you are afraid to open up to? What was/is your family life like? Is there any conflict that causes deep emotional strain there? Something is causing turmoil {the tornado}in your life. It could have to do with family life {perhaps involving your father and/or brother.
If there is not the family conflict I mentioned then these deep emotions are caused by something else in your life. What in your life cuases you to get emotionally upset? Let me know your thoughts and we can look further as to the possibilities.
Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Re: Dream

My childhood was normal, I was happy. My family life is good and was good. I feel closer to my family now than I used to because I see why they make their decisions. I may be feeling conflict with my 2 older brothers because they set high standards for my school achievements and I'm not able to reach those standards. In my second dream I may not feel like I fit because I don't have a lot of friends.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Missouri

Re: Dream

Ellen,
Thanks for posting a reply to the interpretation. It shows just how different interpreting a dream for some as young as you as opposed to an older adult can be. Dreams at your age focus more on the personal everyday aspect of life than the deeper inner life. That is if there has not been a traumatic experience in the dreamer's life.

Looking at your dream from a purely personal aspect the first dream is probably focusing on adolestent fears of some sort. Whereas dark may symbolize something within the unconscious that is feared, it is hard to say excatly what that fear may be. It does seem to be addressing something you want to get away from. The bike may have something to do with the dream message. You may want to look back at the past few days and see where you were involving your bike and busy intersections, and something you wish to get away from.

The second dream fits with your response about brothers. Conflict with your brothers and the fact you do not feel as if you fit in {lack of friends} could be what this dream is addressing. The one thing I would point out and ask, is why you do not have many friends. Is it because you are different in your style as opposed as how others act and see things? If so then there may be something deeper that the dream is addressing. But overall your dreams are probably focusing on everyday experiences. This is normal and unless you have recurring dreams about a subject, I wouldn't worry.
Thanks again for your response.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present