Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Making music

I have no idea what this dream means. I'm in a cave and I tap on a big boulder with a stick and discover that it makes a musical note. So I start tapping on all the boulders and discover that they all make different notes. Then I discover these hollowed out rocks, about waist-high, that make sounds like crystal glasses. And so I begin making music in the cave.
Any Ideas?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Making music

Hi Nadare,

Here are 2 suggestions.

1) Have you heard some "Rock Music" lately that you found hard to listen too and you were judgemental of? Your dream could be giving you a different perspective.

or

2) Have you had a situation recently where you found it hard to express yourself (music) effectively? If so the dream may be telling you that you have it within yourself to express what you want to say clearly (crystal clear). What does being in a cave mean to you? If you can't think of anything refer to the MDS dream dictionary. "Protection" is the first thing that comes to my mind, but this is your dream and you should try your personal associations to symbols first.

If neither of these interpretations click (connect/give energy/surprise) for you then they are not correct. Cheers, Stephen G.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

Hi Nadare,
As Stephen mentions, it is what clicks for you.
This dream has a tone of affirmation ie: letting you know something good about yourself. It seems to speak of the 'music' / harmony, nice creativity that you are capable of using your inner resources - those really deep, earthy, very 'you' resources - ,,,,, capable of making 'resonance' like crystal ,,,,

I'd like to hear yr feedback

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Both of you have given me alot to think about. I have recently NOT been expressing myself when I need to AND I am also re-discovering my creativity (that I seem to have misplaced over the past 30 years). The cave symbol to me stands for the womb of the mother. That quiet place we must all enter to find ourselves. Thanks ya'll!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi Nadare,
Thanks for your feedback.
Seeing the cave signifies the 'mother's womb' try to figure out what that means for both the expression/creativity angles. In a way it's a form of regression. Could be an event/attitude/belief from your past stopping you from moving forward with doing what the dream is pointing to. It's important to try and find a situation from your past to link with the dream. If you find the dream fits both expression and creativity then pick one of them and work with it. The book 'She' by Robert Johnson deals with women's psychology and the task of expressing oneself.
Play with the dream a little and see what you remember. Cheers, Stephen G.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

Great work Stephen and Justin. When a dream is posted and the dreamer connects with the interpretations, then we have done a good job. It is also great that Nadare recognizes her inner qualities. Often the dreamer is at a complete loss in recognizing anything beyond the outer world of ego.
As for my thoughts when first looking at the dream? The creative Self is seeking recognition.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present