Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
plane crash - help

Hi all, life has been working me hard - or I have put myself in positions to be tested recently - last night's dream - I can understand the symbolism (transcendence, anima) yet would like some help with the overall picture ,,, help please

1. am in a plane taking off, something goes wrong during take off, we are going to crash - the pilot manages to bring the plane down safely although it is a crash landing. Most others are getting out through the forward escape - I am being urged to get out that way too. I go my own way and find, open and escape through a small door in the tail of the plane. I am grateful to the pilot for managing to land.

2. in a plane - I am massaging a good friend, then I realise she is not breathing - I haul her out of the seat and get her into the ailse, give her mouth to mouth - someone (a man) has also collapsed in the isle and is being resuscitated. I am managing to breath my friend but struggling - she is not responding and I need assistance - I scream / shout for suction to clear her mouth of saliva - I can see the other man is dead and it is not worth resuscitating him ie; the resources are needed where I am ,,,

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: plane crash - help

Hi Justin,
You probably know that the ego travels around the self in a spiral. When the ego is at its closest the ego gets a case of inflation, and when the ego is at its furthest point it gets deflated. It seems like your ego has yet to learn how to handle the deflation. The longer the ego stays in an inflation the bigger the crash. I would be careful to consider your escape as being either the ego self or intuition. Have you had a situation recently wher you personally felt a high level of enthusiasm? Like putting all your energy into a new project. This is about your inner world, and as we know whatever happens in the inner world is reflected in the outerworld, and visa versa.

The second part is basically you need balance. You need both your feminine and masculine qualities. Sounds like a part of you is concentrating too much on breathing life into your anima at the expense of a masculine quality. That's the inner. What's the outer? Don't forget to make sure it clicks. Cheers, Stephen G.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sydney Australia

Re: Re: plane crash - help

Hi Stephen
Thanks for your thoughts - I am still working with the spiral concepts in general; and looking into mandalas ,,, and yes I am perhaps emphasising the feminine at present ,,,
Some of my thoughts on this dream in regard to the plane crash in particular - I think it relates to part of my shadow - hard to explain but I see patterns in my life where I almost orchestrate a crash, albeit 'controlled' and i have my (emphasis on my) escape hatch there somewhere ,,, so that as the crash and burn happens - I am out the backdoor as it were - I think this is a shadow feature that I have - still working on it
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present