Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meeting with deceased father

I'm walking with my wife and son in a crowded area looks like huge lobby or mall. I'm looking around and catch a glimpse of my father walking real fast looking nervous and scared. I walk up to him and say hello. He told me it wasn't safe to be seen with him, and told me to go. But I kept following him until he went to a table and sat down. He looked at me and said son I love you, but I have done something wrong. I'm in hell but I have turned a switch to hell off somehow and I'm here with you. He said there is a hell and at that timme a evil came to his eyes with a horrid laughter. Then I woke really shaky.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 fayetteville,nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: meeting with deceased father

Jon,
So sorry that no one has interpreted your dream. I will provide an interpretation before the weekend is up.

Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: meeting with deceased father

Jon,
The first thought that comes to my mind is the relationship with your real father. Does the dream in any way reflect that relationship? If so then the dream message is straightforward, and you need to examine more thoroughtly that relationship and resolve it. The fact that there are symbols of your own son and wife may indicate the dream is trying to get you to focus on your own childhood and the father/son relationship. Along with the rest of the dream having to do with your father and guilt, the dream may be a reflection of your relationship with your father.

If in fact there was a normal relationship with your father, then the dream would probably be communicating some inner aspect that needs resolution. The father in your dream couild very well be you and the anxieties being expressed would be with yourself. You may be afraid of certain qualities you possess that makes it difficult for you to face yourself. The hell is within you, emotional trauma. You may not feel safe with yourself and feel you have to turn off certain emotions or aspects to get away from these inner emotional conflicts.

Look first at the relationship with your father and determine if there is anything there that may fit the dream. If not look to my second interpretation. If this second interpretation fits then I suggest you seek counceling to better determine the source of the hell you feel within. I see the possibility of self inflicting yourself, harming yourself over these emotional conflicts. Let me know your conclusions and let's determine which fits best. There may be merit to both.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present