Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sprinkling stars or shimmers

dreaming of shiny shimmers being sprinkled from the sky or space as i see the world in cosmos. than there is this being that i see and I understand that this is no ordinary experience. the being whispers surronding the earth relecting light onto things and sprinlkles lights onto us again. everything that we show for interpretation the light comes onto it and there appears symbols that mean certain things. it reveals the meaning for different things, and tells about the future if you interpret it right. the being that says that we are being treated unfair by this group of people and it is a shame. it wants to help and protect .then we live through what it has shown us. i point everything up to get the light onto them to get the real meaning of things, i know the great being will sprinkle lights upon us from the universe. such a great experience. and i see my sisters child she points to something and the light comes upon it showing tears and sadness and interpret that as my sister's deats. then we leave the experience. it is like predicting the future.
----------
another dream is that there is a huge meeitng in my firm. a women who dislikes me is so credible and she speaks to the crowd trying to give no credit to what i do. ( she is a vp in real liufe) and i ask our president for help( which I have been flirting with) but he does not help, he does not want to speak, he does not want to acknowledge our connection. I feel very sad and lonely.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Nj , USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: sprinkling stars or shimmers

Yasmin,
The first dream speaks for itself. You only need to understand the definitions in your personal life of the symbols that mean certain things and what
reveals the meaning for different things. Your narrative suggests you have given some thought, and probably much energy, to trying to understand these 'things'.

The second dream may be dealing with your real waking life, trying to sort those thinsg out that ocurr at the 'firm'. But it also probably represents inner conflicts. There is probably some part of you, your personality, certain aspects, that you dislike. And these dislikes are credible {real}. Put yourself in the role of the woman who dislikes you {you are that woman as well as yourself}. The president is a masculine aspect. What role does thsi aspect play into your inner life? The whole dream is about you, and you are all the charcaters. Fill in the blanks and you have the answer to the meaning of this dream.
Gerard

Mine is not to say 'this is the answer'
Mine is to say 'this leads to the answer'
The answer is within

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Re: sprinkling stars or shimmers

Thanks so much for responding... despite my broken english to explain my dreams. I do know that there are certain aspects that i don't like about myself and perhaps I was brought up to feel that I am never good enough, so yes. I am in conflict and trying to find a way out, it is difficult though. I think I am looking to find guidiance in finding out who I really am. I know that it is all within, I just don't have a clear way to get there. In the process i make lots of mistakes and wrongdoings as other people would call it. But is it not all about intention.

The particles of the light in my dream was guiding me and it felt so incredible. even though, I was not experincing pleasant things, I was happy to be aware of what was happening, perhaps it was the feeling of getting wiser or growing to a higher level within.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: sprinkling stars or shimmers

I read your reply again.

The masculine aspect is 'protector, or beleiver" that understands, loves, and protects. In real life we did develop a special relationship. However, in my dream I felt betrayed, because he did not acknowledge the special bond and did not do anyhting to protect me. It must be the love that I have been seeking but so afraid that I would be disappointed and hurt?

Re: Re: Re: sprinkling stars or shimmers

yasemin,
Strange that you should mention not knowing where to look, how to find that true inner self. I just returned from a long brisk walk at a local Greenway and my thoughts pretty much the whole trip were on starting a discussion at Myths-Dreams-Symbols on how to discover the true inner self. The first topic for discussion would be:

Going Inward, What Does It Mean
Discovering the True Self

Check back in a few days and see if I have the chance to get it set up and on-line. I think you will enjoy the discussion and have much to add to it. It is good theraphy, discussion groups.
Have you read any of Jung's theory of Synchronicity
? I think you will find it interesting.

Back to your dream and response.
I do appreciate your responding. I felt there was some real inner conflict from your dream. The way you wrote the dream out gave me cause to addess my interpretation a bit different that I usually would. As I said in my interpretation I was under an impression {from your dream narrative} that you had indeed gievn thought to these inner conflicts and had some real idea that they were important to resolve.

Having said that! That
answers your question how to get there. You know that it is within but how need to know how do you get there?

The answer, exactly what you have been doing, thinking about it.

Self introspection, giving time and energy to thinking about who you are, what influences your life, what is your life, and ultimately what is the meaning of life. Go back to childhood, think about
your earliest memories and experiences. Then go forward with your life, year to year, the best you can remember, and see what your life was like, the experiences, good and bad. Within time, and it takes much time to do it properly, thoroughly, you will discover things you never knew, had forgotten or even repressed. It is self psychology, Jung's 'Individuation Process', starting with the shadow.

Read some of the pages. You are still in a stage of adult infancy and if you can begin to confront the inner demons at this early age, the rest of your life will proceed much more smoothly. Most often it is mid-life before the mind is able to give the inner search any real effort. Much harder then to reconcile.
Let me know your progress. Post another dream if you feel it important.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

Re: Re: Re: Re: sprinkling stars or shimmers

This is quite comprehensive. I will definetly read the suggested articles,and I will let you knwo my thoughts. I am looking forward to the discussion.

Many thanks!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present